IT.COM

User Warning: Juggle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I sold 600 NP$ to a user here named Juggle (Nicholas J Sheriff Jr , [email protected] ) for $9.00 and he later claimed his PayPal account had been hacked, the purchase had been unauthorized, and had PayPal put a freeze on the amount.

This morning I got an email from PayPal informing me that they'd ruled in his favor and returned the $9 to him.

I'd received an email from Nicholas several days ago (only after I'd contacted him first) stating he'd return my NP$ to me that night. He never did and has never answered my emails since. He bought the NP$ from me then immediately disposed of them.

I'd strongly suggest no one do any online business with him, here or anywhere, in the future. He obviously was the one to purchase the NP$ from me as the transaction was initiated here, so his story that it's because his PayPal account was hacked is false.

Unfortunately, this will make me more cautious about who I deal with via PayPal in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thankyou for the warning ;)

•••
Bad Juggle
Ought to be ashamed of yourself!

•••
Apparently he's been banned before.. there should be a tag or something that warns of previous problems IMO... many seem to be repeat offenders.

kw31 said:
Bad Juggle
Ought to be ashamed of yourself!

•••
if this is logos new account I would like to also warn you about a domain he is trying to sell (tried to sell it to me for about $30 if I remember correctly) gave me some sob story about his wife and kids needing food and would I please buy the domain.

Soon as I realised who he was I told him where to go (he contacted me on aim). Replied to him that I never deal with scammers especially when I am one of the people he tried to scam (tried to sell me the hosting company he sold to several other people).

He claimed in his pm that he had paid everyone back but I somehow doubt that.

•••
I feel very sorry for you dgridley.
Fortunately i never had any problems with logos. he was very professional to me.

•••
Well, I am sorry to hear that David.

•••
thanks for letting us know .:D

•••
Looks like juggle sent the 600 NP$ to another user here who joined a day after he registered. :|

•••
Yeah.. I suspected that's what happened myself (that he either had a duplicate account or an accomplice) and RJ has been tracking it down.

The sad part is, PayPal was absolutely no help in recovering the money, and instead, returned it to Juggle as he requested. This guy is one piece of slime in my book.

HellFear said:
Looks like juggle sent the 600 NP$ to another user here who joined a day after he registered. :|

•••
Im really sorry to hear that David. .. I suggest next time you sell NPs be sure to request first money to be transferred to your account before you send the NPs.. Im sure they will trust you because youhave great rating here. take care!

•••
dgridley said:
IMO... many seem to be repeat offenders.

Very True - But it would be very hard to find him immediately as I'm sure he has figured out ways to hide his identity ...

IP addresses etc ... are not a very good way to trace folks any longer due to Proxy's / using other systems etc ...

- In order to have decent "Security" on sites Now - You really have to ask members to give up more and more of their Privacy and personal Security ~

It really is a bummer that folks have to act this way :|

Last edited:
•••
He did pay before I transferred the NP$, then told PayPal his account was hacked and had them reverse the charge.

jamx551 said:
Im really sorry to hear that David. .. I suggest next time you sell NPs be sure to request first money to be transferred to your account before you send the NPs.. Im sure they will trust you because youhave great rating here. take care!

•••
dgridley said:
He did pay before I transferred the NP$, then told PayPal his account was hacked and had them reverse the charge.

that sucks.. and there is nothing paypal can do about it huh?

•••
dgridley said:
Well, I just had another interesting experience here ... someone purchased an item from me with resale rights, then demanded their NP$ back, saying the software is a piece of junk. I gave them their NP$ back against my better judgement, BUT in a situation like that, you have no way of knowing if the person honestly will not use the software or resell it again in the future. Needless to say, I won't be doing business with them again in the future.

BTW- the software in question has had alot of positive comments on it and I use it daily.

dgridley I beleive you are talking about the software I ( thebush) purchased from you. I will not be using it or reselling it. I am a better person then to "rip you off". I returned it because I did not understand how to use it, and I dont really have the time to understand it, and you said you didnt have the time to help me. And it was the paypal money you returned, not NP$. Thanks, and Im sorry that you won't be doing any transactions with me again, its a shame to hear.

•••
It wasn't you I was talking about... :)

Gunit said:
dgridley I beleive you are talking about the software I ( thebush) purchased from you. I will not be using it or reselling it. I am a better person then to "rip you off". I returned it because I did not understand how to use it, and I dont really have the time to understand it, and you said you didnt have the time to help me. And it was the paypal money you returned, not NP$. Thanks, and Im sorry that you won't be doing any transactions with me again, its a shame to hear.

•••
Just to visit here quickly ... Staff™ is keenly aware - and continually getting AWESOME assistance from fellow members of the community in the "Private-to-Staff" area - and on the case here with regard to this "Juggle", among another (see below) IMHO.

IP Address:
Gunit 70.56.126.129
TheBush 70.56.126.129

Thanks for both your assistanc and your patience, friends! :gl:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Keep up the good work, and keep those scammers on their toes Jeff! :tu::tu::tu:

•••
YES! Thanks for all the help.. To update, RJ (and the rest of the staff) has been tracking down and doing what he could to recover my "lost" NP$..

I'm sure their efforts are helping to make Namepros a safer place to do business!

•••
Dave,

Sorry to hear about your alleged mistrade....

Dont really understand though why we have to have this judge , jury and executioner thread in the public domain. Surely, if you are wronged, contact via pm-to-staff and get the culprit banned if guilty. im sure your sincere and truthful about what you say but it sets a kind of uneasy precidence for me when i see threads of this nature arising from role model members such as yourself....

•••
Problem is, Ian, that this is a person that has offended many times, and thus, we, as a community, would be better placed to avoid his cons, if need be! :tu:

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
Problem is, Ian, that this is a person that has offended many times, and thus, we, as a community, would be better placed to avoid his cons, if need be! :tu:

says who....??

•••
says who....??
Says the mods / members ~ He has had 3-4 User Names in here that I know of ....

I know where you're coming from Ian - But in this case - I agree with the thread. Scammers should be "Outed" once they have been caught several times. B-)

•••
Cant have a serial con artist running around, spoiling our neatly preened community now, can we?! :o

•••
Juggle is still, at this point,a registered user.... If he were all things mentioned in this thread (and may well be... for as well may be proven) then this is an issue for the mods... Not for all and sundry to cite rude, irrelevant and and without substance comments as seen in this thread......

What say anyone who has acted as amateur jury in this thread to a similar one posted against them citing what a bad person they were.....???

My point is, if you have grievance, then there are appropriate channels...

Stating grievences here, despite the truth, denies the accused a defence and denies the amateur jury access to the facts.....

•••
Ian, I waited until all avenues of recourse had been exhausted BEFORE posting here. Juggle sent me an email promising to return the NP$, then never did, and he never answered any subsequent emails. Paypal returned the money to him.. only then did I post here.

I don't know about the rest of you.. but part of being here is doing business.. and if we can't do business safely, then the community at large needs to know about it.

I certainly would appreciate such a warning in the future.. and I'm sure others would as well.

all4cost said:
Says the mods / members ~ He has had 3-4 User Names in here that I know of ....

I know where you're coming from Ian - But in this case - I agree with the thread. Scammers should be "Outed" once they have been caught several times. B-)

Just so you know, I contacted RJ as soon as this occurred, he suggested waiting to see the possible outcome, which I did.. then I posted here.

collieri said:
Juggle is still, at this point,a registered user.... If he were all things mentioned in this thread (and may well be... for as well may be proven) then this is an issue for the mods... Not for all and sundry to cite rude, irrelevant and and without substance comments as seen in this thread......

What say anyone who has acted as amateur jury in this thread to a similar one posted against them citing what a bad person they were.....???

My point is, if you have grievance, then there are appropriate channels...

Stating grievences here, despite the truth, denies the accused a defence and denies the amateur jury access to the facts.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back