Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lovable.name

Great topic about domainhack.Anyone who wants to sell your domainhack through twitter or have news about domainhack names,you can send me a message through twitter or email me through hotmail. My twitter account and hotmail account both are domainhack. Glad to know you guys.

Whats your thoughts on same..

•••
Received an offer for a domain hack.. Lovable.name

Pls see if someone can help in drawing estimated value..

Regards;
Ashish Damani

What kind of offer did you receive for that one? Me I don't see any value in it to be honest, sell for whatever you can get for it or drop...

•••
•••
Received an offer for a domain hack.. Lovable.name

Pls see if someone can help in drawing estimated value..

Regards;
Ashish Damani

It's a negligable value, i'm afraid. You need to think who could
possibly want a domain like this, and what exactly is a "lovable"
name?

It could kind of work, for e.g. a start-up biz that's selling names,
but there are a lot of other (much better) choices for such a biz
out there.

Good luck,

•••
My 3 recent domain hack flippa auctions ended in a slight loss if I deduct listing and success fees, should have dropped them rather lol... perhaps my $1 no reserve listing style is flawed or the names were too bad, they weren't top hacks but I am still suprised to see them sell below $xxx, bummer...

•••
Flippa or whatever be the marketplace, self initiated listings or auctions are not succeeding at all. Only end-users can make the difference, IMO.

•••
Flippa or whatever be the marketplace, self initiated listings or auctions are not succeeding at all. Only end-users can make the difference, IMO.

that's right, I am only using it for domains I am not feeling like holding on to for much longer, all of those haven't had a proper enduser interest in the past 3-4 years so they have been starting to cost me money...

BTW I received another low $xxxx offer for one of my hacks, I have been collecting multiple $xxx and a few low $xxxx offers for it already, however I am only getting those offers for the non hack meaning of the domain LOL - just a very lucky pick

•••
that's right, I am only using it for domains I am not feeling like holding on to for much longer, all of those haven't had a proper enduser interest in the past 3-4 years so they have been starting to cost me money...

BTW I received another low $xxxx offer for one of my hacks, I have been collecting multiple $xxx and a few low $xxxx offers for it already, however I am only getting those offers for the non hack meaning of the domain LOL - just a very lucky pick

What is the domain? ;)

Anybody succeed selling hack domains by approaching endusers?

•••
Just regged my first hack Astrologi.es - What do you guys think ? Should I develop it ? I know Astrology has got a medium to high cpc usually Cheers :)

•••
what can you say about seri.al domain hack?
I'm selling it on Flippa now.
Current bid $999, but I think its worth may be higher.

I think I used to own that one and sold it for around $100 if I remember right, very nice ROI if buyer pays - congrats :)

•••
Just regged my first hack Astrologi.es - What do you guys think ? Should I develop it ? I know Astrology has got a medium to high cpc usually Cheers :)

The word 'Astrology' itself is the plural form. I would grace delete this, IMO.

•••
what can you say about seri.al domain hack?
I'm selling it on Flippa now.
Current bid $999, but I think its worth may be higher.

I think it's pretty good, serial numbers are widely searched.... Seri.al Kill.er Doma.in ;) :cy:

•••

Is plural form as popular as singular?

•••
Is plural form as popular as singular?

I guess it's less popular, but in any case it works as a typo of astology for Spanish Traffic ;) Still looking for better hacks around, it is fun in a scrabble way lol :cy:

•••
Can someone tell me if its a difficult task to transfer .ms domains. I have a .ms hack and was wondering if they are of any value these days and if they can be transferred because I remember reading someplace that its kind of a difficult thing to do.

•••
K.im currently on Sedo auction at $20,000!

•••
Yes. K.im,,,,,that was a domain I just missed out on :(

Maybe T.im will make it one day.

•••
Not having luck much selling loc.al for a 'decent' price. I got and rejected a few very $x,xxx offers but I think it's worth more.

Local search, advertising, dating and apps are extremely hot so it's a matter of time (I hope)

I contacted dozens of companies with local in domain, not much luck with high offers--so far. Any tips?

•••
Not having luck much selling loc.al for a 'decent' price. I got and rejected a few very $x,xxx offers but I think it's worth more.

Local search, advertising, dating and apps are extremely hot so it's a matter of time (I hope)

I contacted dozens of companies with local in domain, not much luck with high offers--so far. Any tips?

Mmm, :hi: I must admit, I would be very happy for a few $x,xxx.

I'm not too sure how i would go about trying to sell this one.

Maybe sedo front page ad.

Good luck anyway

T.im

•••
The name is a wildcard thing, the players in the field are huge so $10,000+ should be nothing to them. Even for a small start-up banking on a short name $10k isn't much, considering. In other words, I'd rather keep the name and wait for another offer. I have no doubt I'll sell it, when is the question. Local is very hot right now, local search, maps, advertising, dating etc etc

Mmm, :hi: I must admit, I would be very happy for a few $x,xxx.

I'm not too sure how i would go about trying to sell this one.

Maybe sedo front page ad.

T.im

Last edited:
•••
K.im just sold for $20,000 on sedo

(not mine, )

•••
great sale! :)

Got one hack sale pending for 2500 Euro currently...

•••
I have just acquired my first domain hack.. I'd appreiciate any feedback on it
GoldPric.es
What do you think?

•••
I have just acquired my first domain hack.. I'd appreiciate any feedback on it
GoldPric.es
What do you think?

Honestly, it's not a good hack as it's a 2 word hack & it's not worth the reg fee IMO. Stick to one word hacks with quality keywords that have high development potential.

•••
great sale! :)

Got one hack sale pending for 2500 Euro currently...

Deal finished, the sale was for a .rs Hack...

Also received a $3000 offer for EDIT (offer maxed out as it seems, they started at $500), but I am looking for a bit more, low $xx.xxx to be honest. What you think, is that a realistic expectation? Renewal is about +$50 a year so it's not really a domain you can renew for 10 years and forget about...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back