NameSilo

REQ-OTHER Video animation of my logo ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdndd

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
You want gif o video?
Or what?
I cant see now (from mobile) your files, so explain it in more details, please

Last edited:
•••
•••
@iulia87 unfortunately, I've never been able to find what I was looking for ...

•••
Hi,
You want gif o video?
Or what?
I cant see now (from mobile) your files, so explain it in more details, please

I'm making videos ... And I need in Video intro for each of my video ... I'm loking for an animation with my logo ... To start and end all these videos ...

•••
You're required to select a winner. You know that already.

•••
@gdndd,
I will check your files later

•••
Do you realize that this is scammer behavior? Is that the reputation you want around here? Designers are human beings and deserve to be respected....not used. You can't start a contest and have people spend hours of their time just for you to abandon it.

Last edited:
•••
You're required to select a winner. You know that already.
Is it possible to ask for the 2nd round of the contest if there is still no winner?

•••
@Eric Lyon I think we have a situation here. The CH created another contest, but didn't choose a winner at his last contest. what can be done?

•••
Gautier Dorval, do you realize that this is scammer behavior? Is that the reputation you want around here? Designers are human beings and deserve to be respected....not used. You can't start a contest and have people spend hours of their time just for you to abandon it.

??? I've done a lot of contests here ... And I have always been professional ... ! Paid on time and respected all designers participting to my contests. What can I do if all I got during this contest was not satisfying ... ??? I mean, I'm stuck with this project as well !

Also, Why are talking about this in the post while you could do it on the concerned post ?

Second, I created this post because I did not know if I could ask this kind of service here.... This is not a contest at all ... I choose the wrong section maybe...

•••
That thread is closed by @Eric.
I am a newbie here, but I want to propose to make 2nd round and if there is no winner still, all participants will decide if our works were OK for be paid and select a "winner".
I can understand both sides.
I also made logos for that contest, but I was out of time so Eric deleted them, but I also wasted my time, but had to recognize no one of us made something "special".
I saw the actual website, and they dont use any of not-paid-logo.
Who wants the 2nd round?
Vote?

•••
@gdndd no offence, but you gave almost no feedback during that contest. I mean if you want a successful outcome, you have to give feedback. Designers waste hours to create a logo and you didn't even bother to take 10 minutes of your time to say something about those designs. Even if you did not like anything, by giving feedback you could have encouraged the designers to submit more entries.

•••
read the rules mayazir.
no "votes", no second round. the CH must choose from those entries

•••
@Eric Lyon I think we have a situation here. The CH created another contest, but didn't choose a winner at his last contest. what can be done?

??? ... I did not duplicate the contest at all ... This is not even a contest ! I'm just asking if there is someone here making video animations with my logo (That I got here on NamePro with another contest from @DesignPros) ...

What'S happening is that i created a contest 2 weeks ago asking to upgrade a logo ... (StudioK) ... I received a lot of propositions, discussed with a lot of designers ... But unfortunately, I could not find anything satisfying ... What Can I do ?

I have organised more than 10 design contests (logos) here on Namepro ... I know how it works ...

•••
read the rules mayazir.
Rules always can be changed.
I just proposed the possible solution for the problem.

•••
read the rules mayazir.

@gdndd no offence, but you gave almost no feedback during that contest. I mean if you want a successful outcome, you have to give feedback. Designers waste hours to create a logo and you didn't even bother to take 10 minutes of your time to say something about those designs. Even if you did not like anything, by giving feedback you could have encouraged the designers to submit more entries.

No ... Because, Each time that I've done this (giving feedback), I got stuck with this designer thinking that I had choose him (and keeping sending messages)! ... Not all designers here are professional ... Sometime, I give comment or feedback in PM ... But most of time, I try to give as many details as possible when explaining the project...

•••
That thread is closed by @Eric.
I am a newbie here, but I want to propose to make 2nd round and if there is no winner still, all participants will decide if our works were OK for be paid and select a "winner".
I can understand both sides.
I also made logos for that contest, but I was out of time so Eric deleted them, but I also wasted my time, but had to recognize no one of us made something "special".
I saw the actual website, and they dont use any of not-paid-logo.
Who wants the 2nd round?
Vote?
Right ... I did not use any suggested logo ...

•••
He was trying, but he also had no idea about what he was searching for.
And finaly all gave up.
I know because it was the first thread I read and tried to make logo.
And I repeat, no one made nothing special, because no one knew the idea.
@gdndd had no idea about the logo he wanted, designers had no idea too.
Because I proposed 2nd round and try to pay attention on mistakes and errors of the 1st contest.

•••
No ... Because, Each time that I've done this (giving feedback), I got stuck with this designer thinking that I had choose him (and keeping sending messages)! ... Not all designers here are professional ... Sometime, I give comment or feedback in PM ... But most of time, I try to give as many details as possible when explaining the project...

WHO pm'd you during the contest? say his name, because it is against the rules to contact the CH via PM during the contest. it is a serious violation. whenever you, as a CH, are contacted by contestants, must report that to the admins.
serious... make that information public.

•••
I PMd him asking if his request was still actual and submited my logos.
Eric came 2 days later and delete them and closed the thread.
I had no idea if the contest was finished or not.

•••
ARE YOU SERIOUS ???? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME !!!!! Hum ... Did not about that ...And that's really a problem ... because most of time, they think that they have more chances to win the contest !

I will report next time !

For example, 2 minutes after I posted this thread, I got pm'ed ...

•••
You should report those situations. I never sent PM to a CH asking to choose my design or something like that. Even if I'm asked to make many revisions for a contest, I do not expect to win.

•••
Well ... I will make sure to mention it next time ... with my next contest ! I'm sorry if some of you were disappointed with the last contest ...

•••
@gdndd,
you mean some kind of teaser, like for movie?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back