domain VitaMindset. com appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branxx

Established Member
Impact
Acquired VitaMindset. com please appraise

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm struggling to see a whole lot of value here. What exactly is a VitaMindset and what do you see as the commercial uses for such a name? As it is I would say low XXX retail IMO.

•••
I see the Keyword Vita is used in relation to healthcare and wellness industry. That makes it a perfect match with Mindset

•••
Vita is Latin for life so “life mindset” which kinda makes sense.

I see a few social profiles out there like “vita mindset trainer” so there may be some commercial usage.

I’d put a name like this in my lowest bucket around 2-3k unless other info comes to light.

•••
Vita is Latin for life so “life mindset” which kinda makes sense.

I see a few social profiles out there like “vita mindset trainer” so there may be some commercial usage.

I’d put a name like this in my lowest bucket around 2-3k unless other info comes to light.
Yes I saw the Channel, I also used that into consideration. Thanks.

•••
Hi

i could see if it was "vitamind" or vitaset" or even vitacream
but other than refer on instaG/fbook sites, there's nothing else.

https://vitamindset.com.cutestat.com/

this could also be seen as "vitamin d set", which btw gets more search results in yahooey

imo...

•••
Hi

i could see if it was "vitamind" or vitaset" or even vitacream
but other than refer on instaG/fbook sites, there's nothing else.

https://vitamindset.com.cutestat.com/

this could also be seen as "vitamin d set", which btw gets more search results in yahooey

imo...
Thanks for the insights. I also found the site informative. I also see that both Vitamind. com and VitaMindset. com received thesame ratings ☺️ base on the site metrics.

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
i could see if it was "vitamind"

Vitamind is obviously a much stronger name and I would price it much higher. This is a downgrade/compromise name and that’s why I put it in a lower bucket.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back