NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just switched over all of my parked domains to voodoo. Set the nameservers to change last night and they were all completed when I checked this morning. Great setup, layouts, user interface, etc. Looking forward to the results in the coming days.

Last edited:
•••
•••
How can I find out where the traffic is coming from?

•••
How can I find out where the traffic is coming from?

You can't. TopJimmy asked about that earlier, this was Donny's reply:

1) Is there a way to get any analytical data when using Voodoo.com? I would like to know where traffic is coming from - IP, URL, Referring Website, Etc. Can this be done?
This detailed information is currently not allowed by our upstream provider.

That's one of the things I liked with Sedo, got some traffic stats. Not sure if the other parking places provide that.

•••
•••
Did the API documentation become available? I can't find it anywhere.

I'd like to write something to check voodoo.com parking stats on my phone when I'm out and about.

•••
great news for non-us voodoo users
payoneer have put voodoo on whitelist for direct deposit on the payoneer mastercard,
i was contacted yesterday by payoneer
by the way, i am the one who asked them to add voodoo and contact Donny :)
i'm happy for this, now lets wait for a step in the payouts delays and frequency

•••
v5x - As far as our API goes, the stats API is available to you right now. Just PM me and I can tell you how to access it.

Scriptinstaller - Nobody has contacted me from payoneer.

Donny

•••
Holy cow, got the largest payout just from one domain...
thank you VODOO!

Q: how can I tell where the traffic is coming from?

Thank YOU VOdoo...you the best.

*** I DO NOT WORK OR GET BRIBES BY VODOO to say this!!!, anybody wants to see my payout, shoot me the PM***

I have lost so much money parking at Sedo or other Parking companies

•••
thank you VODOO!

*** I DO NOT WORK OR GET BRIBES BY VODOO to say this!!!, anybody wants to see my payout, shoot me the PM***

I have lost so much money parking at Sedo or other Parking companies

Im with you . I will never recommend Sedo to anyone. I've had the worst experience with them.

Voodoo is amazing and I know I can trust Donny and his crew. He responds to emails in a timely manner, great payouts, always on time and cares about everyone's success.

•••
Voodoo is definitely working well; much better than Bodis and other platforms I've used, as of now. The only thing I loved about Bodis that worked flawlessly was the visitor stats showing where the traffic was coming from. If Voodoo could get that aspect down, it would be game over for other parking programs, IMO.

•••
thank you VODOO!

So this domain must have now crossed the border over to the Premium domains now and you must be a wealthy man -- Have you established why it's getting the traffic it's getting now that it wasn't getting b4?

•••
•••
I am also curious ,,,,,it's amazing

Voodoo does not have that information at this time from what I understand.

It's something they hope to bring in the future but I believe they have arrangements with their ad providers, etc, about it.

I could be wrong but Donny also mentioned something about this a few threads back.

Please correct me if I do have my facts wrong.

Thanks,

•••
Donny I know you guys cannot provide some stats, but can't you provide the country info so someone knows, ABCD.com Traffic breakdown,for example:

US 40%
DE 20%
UK 40%

I am not complaining if you can't you can't. IMO you guys are my favorite parking company out there. IMO that info helps explain to people why they are getting .01 or .02 clicks, if they see the traffic is from Africa or China then they know why the clicks are lower than US,CA,or European Traffic.

•••
Let me see what we can do and what we have available. Give me about a week or so and we can probably come up with something.

Donny

•••
voodoo is getting to the top of parking companies list, keep improvement going
what would help really is an avanced stats sytem like stated above and a faster payout

•••
voodoo is getting to the top of parking companies list, keep improvement going
what would help really is an avanced stats sytem like stated above and a faster payout

Agree...where the traffic coming from and

would like to get paid faster like after hitting $20.

I have so much $$$ sitting in coffer waiting the end of the next month payment
Am losing interest!!

•••
example:

US 40%
DE 20%
UK 40%

I am not complaining if you can't you can't. IMO you guys are my favorite parking company out there. IMO that info helps explain to people why they are getting .01 or .02 clicks, if they see the traffic is from Africa or China then they know why the clicks are lower than US,CA,or European Traffic.

That's exactly examples !Hope voodoo can work out !

•••
when shall payouts start to be processed ? is there a fixed date each month?

•••
There isn't a fixed date, it before the end of the month. We wait until we are paid and then we pay everybody out within 2 days.

Donny

•••
is there a way to get the stats by email when they are updated? i see no where how to call the API

•••
is there a way to get the stats by email when they are updated? i see no where how to call the API

You can easily pull your stats via our API whenever you want, all you have to do is copy the url on any stats page where you seee the CSV, XML, or JSON buttons. And just change the dates however you see fit.

We decided to not offer an option to send people emails when our stats are finalized because when we talked to our alpha testers not a single one of them had wanted that option. One of the quotes was "emailing stats is so 1990's!"

Donny

•••
I parked one domain at sedo and gets 1 penny and moved to Vodoo and gets $23..you go figure.

Sedo cheated me!!!

•••
Hey Donny or anybody else that can answer this.Can I post links of my parked pages on twitter and facebook or does it have to be just typed in traffic?Thanks peace.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back