Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just applied for voodoo.

Will see if accepted or not.

•••
•••
iowadawg - Your account was approved.

nizal77 - Sorry, I couldn't find an account where you applied. Maybe send me a PM with the username.

Donny

•••
iowadawg - Your account was approved.

nizal77 - Sorry, I couldn't find an account where you applied. Maybe send me a PM with the username.

Donny

Donny, I have PM you...

•••
•••
Please Update, :td: Anyone who received payment from voodoo this month.

•••
Yes, if anybody has received their payment already please let me know as well. Because we haven't sent them. And that would be CRAZY!

Payments are scheduled to go out tomorrow. But please let me know if you have already received them so I don't have to send them to you tomorrow! :)

Donny

•••
Yes, if anybody has received their payment already please let me know as well. Because we haven't sent them. And that would be CRAZY!

Payments are scheduled to go out tomorrow. But please let me know if you have already received them so I don't have to send them to you tomorrow! :)

Donny

Donnny, Thanks for the payment update :gl:

•••
•••
waiting for the Magic Button to be pressed by Donny Today :p

•••
•••
i didi not recive my money my username supzero20102010

it seems to be carried over

•••
Received the Money via PayPal.
Thank you Donny and Voodoo Team !!!

•••
:wave: Payment Received, 90 minutes ago, Thanks Donny for :$: .:)

•••
•••
Anyone else seeing a delay in stats today?

•••
Yesterday's data from G is not available right now.

Donny

•••
C'mon Big G.... Don't be Evil .

c'mon big G release the stats, everyone is waiting for their whole month final stats. :)

•••
Nice big click finalized Thanks

•••
My payment for December is "Carried over" :(
I hope Donny will send me my payment next month

•••
•••
wellcome back voodoo :)

not bad for a domain that was already parked.
maybe the previous owner doesn't know how to monetize it :P
i've already made around 50$ with this..

thanks to donny, the unique place where things are going good for this name :)

Attachments

• voodoo.jpg
    voodoo.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 74
•••
I had a massive charge back from voodoo 2 months in a row that put my account in negative.

I don't understand how this is done. I have the same number of domains on DS and never had any issues with them thus far and I have been with them for couple of years now. They have never charged back me a single penny and yes i am making well over 4k a month.

•••
Addicted, I don't know your username, so you can PM it to me and I can look at your particular account. But usually a chargeback is when a domain(s) is getting bad traffic. It doesn't matter how many domains you have with one company it's all about the quality of the traffic.

Donny
I had a massive charge back from voodoo 2 months in a row that put my account in negative.

I don't understand how this is done. I have the same number of domains on DS and never had any issues with them thus far and I have been with them for couple of years now. They have never charged back me a single penny and yes i am making well over 4k a month.

•••
I finally got a $100 payment last month.
I have a question for you guys. Do you actually get your parked domains indexed by google? I have yet to see one of my several hundred parked domains indexed. If I type the entire domain with the dot com attached...it will have a link listed to my name. I don't really consider that indexed, because nobody searches like that. It seems what little traffic I have is all type ins. Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back