NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's awesome! Thanks!

Donny

•••
How can I set the automatic optimisation for all my domain names at once, or I need to optimise one by one (over 450!)?
Thank you!

•••
All domains will always optimize themselves. But are you talking about where using 1 click or 2 click?

Donny

•••
I used randomisation but I heard from you that the auto optimisation is better. What do you suggest? I live in Austria. TX Teddy

•••
Personally, I use the Auto Optimization option. It helps by knowing which countries works best for you overall. You can either use the mass modify to change it or you can change it on the folder level as well. I would probably just use the folder option as it's easier.

But this is just my opinion.

Donny

•••
Thank you Donny! Success for your today business.

•••
Happy belated birthday!

Just saw it was your birthday the other day. Hope you had a great day.

•••
•••
•••
anybody noticed low CTR from yesterday?

•••
Our CTR for yesterday over was .1% higher than the day before. Maybe it was just your account.

Donny

•••
hi Donny

plaese when payment prossing apear in voodoo account.it usually in 21 evry month

•••
It should be in the next day or so.

Donny

•••
i think about 28 of month or 31 :)

•••
Why is it the more the clicks the less the RPC?

•••
The RPC is based on what keywords are clicked, the domains that the clicks happen on, and what country the clicks are from. And I'm sure I'm missing about another 10 of 20 things that are all included in the overall RPC.

Donny

•••
so basically revenue comes down to luck or spending inhumane amounts of time researching all of the the factors?

•••
Well, that's why it's called domain parking.

Donny

•••
I'm new to domaining and have all of my domains parked at Voodoo and absolutely love it! I tried a few other places but didn't like them for differing reasons. Voodoo is super straight forward to use for a newbie, glad I found them through this thread :)

•••
Just let us know how we can help.

Donny

•••

Last edited:
•••
We pay the same time we do every other month. By the end of the month.

I'm going to assume it will happen on Monday or so.

Donny

•••
We pay the same time we do every other month. By the end of the month.

I'm going to assume it will happen on Monday or so.

Donny
I am little confused.
Thank for the reply

•••
It's ok to be confused. It happens to me all of the time. :)

Donny

•••
Can we expect payment today?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back