NameSilo

Vote for fellow NPer in Verisign domain contest!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone!

Long-time member spikedo here...and I need your help! I've made it to the final round of Verisign's #InternetOfficial Contest. My contest entry is WarmEscapes.com which I believe is the most descriptive, memorable, and original domain among the 12 finalists. I would be very appreciative if you voted for WarmEscapes.com as it will help me win a cash prize. The link to watch my short video and vote is below. It takes less than 2 minutes. You can vote once per day.Thank you so much!

https://verisign.promo.eprize.com/domain/?entry_id=4130

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Voted!
Great job on the entry spikedo. I hope you win!

•••
voted, that was cool to watch - good luck!! :)

•••
Voted and I checked the other entries, I think you have a great shot at winning, good luck :-D

•••
Voted! Love the video! Best of luck...

•••
If they were giving away a free stuff panda bear I would blindly vote. But 30k lol

Mis-Chiff from Canada so I know she would like WarmEscapes.com

2vs3.gif

BridesWithABudget.com LOL whats this? Women buying a man?
cancersniff.com Why this in this list?
chooseyourtattoo.com Contender
electricmotorcycleclub.com Dude use the Dot Club
kidscookdinner.com They should also reg Parentsgetstomachache.com
LastSecondFlights.com Hope the baggage makes it too
perfecthairstylist.com I dont care how hot the stylist is, just want my hair to look good
secretsnitch.com Not bad, tell on others site. Logo would be awesome
SeniorBride.com Better have a budget too
soldiersonly.com I like the org better
StressDetector.com Nice
WarmEscapes.com In the running

Good Luck

I know if NP had 30k to give away to members the list would be better than this.

•••
Cast my vote to you.
Good luck.

•••
•••
Voted...best of luck!
Voila!!!!

•••
Wow! Thanks to all who voted for WarmEscapes.com thus far. The NamePros community rocks! If you feel so inclined, you can vote once each day up until June 27. If you haven't voted yet, click the link in my first post to watch my 1:30 video. I created it myself with very cool off-the-shelf software and it came out great. Thanks again for voting for WarmEscapes.com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Voted, and you are right, your entry is clearly the best of the bunch :)

Good luck and should you win, don't spend it all in one place ... I mean there's NameJet, GoDaddy, SnapNames ... ;)

•••
Thanks for the votes! You can now go to the domain itself to watch the video. Every vote counts and you can vote once per day up to June 27. Thank you NP community!

>>> WarmEscapes.com <<<

•••
Voted.

Wishing I entered the contest. Easiest 30k ever.

•••
•••
Voted,

Anyone that does not so just to be a **** should be ashamed :)

•••
Mike Sallese is another young domainer that some of you met at Namecon. He has lastsecondflights.com as well. Just saying their are a few peers and pretty good guys among the entrants.

Last edited:
•••
Mike Sallese is another young domainer that some of you met at Namecon. He has lastminuteflights.com as well. Just saying their are a few peers and pretty good guys among the entrants.

LastSecondFlights.com :)

•••
Thanks Eric. Not helping Mike much am I :). He really was one of the nicer young guys I met at Namescon. Genuinely happy and excited to be part of the community.

•••
•••
•••
Voted!!

No offence to anyone. But i feel warmEscapes .com is the only domain which is worth winning the prize money.

I wish i had participated. ;)

Last edited:
•••
Voted.
Totally concur with Johname's view !

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back