Dynadot

WARNING forum

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
it think it might be a good idea to have some sort of warning forum where people can check on scams that have been going on

with a couple of stickys about allfordomains and the email scam using rock.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Couldn't these threads be put in the Industry News forum? Just a thought.

•••
•••
I think it's a good idea.. I see threads about scams etc. scattered around the board.

•••
domain name discussion seems like the reasonable spot for these type of threads, I don't think we need another forum.

•••
•••
What if we could integrate some kind of news feature to NamePros?

Not a forum as such, but another table at the end of the forum index page which has links to news on scams? The news can be linked to another website, a NP$ forum post, or we could even recuit some article writers do post news in a nicity script. :)

This could also work for domain news, but then again, thats what the Industry News forum is about!

•••
thats a good one darren..i think you could have both

•••
nice idea there are a lot of scans running online it would be good to make ppl aware of them

•••
This was once a topic here, and I believe it was decided that the best place for those was in the Industry News Forum.

I could be mistaken, but if so I think that's the best place either which way! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back