Domain Empire

question Webhost and sitebuilder for clients?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a handful of local clients looking for me to create websites for them. Can anyone recommend a good platform that incorporates a website-builder that I can easily build a site for them and they can edit if need be. The only thing I worry about is payment, I would rather them pay the site then pay me cash directly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a handful of local clients looking for me to create websites for them. Can anyone recommend a good platform that incorporates a website-builder that I can easily build a site for them and they can edit if need be. The only thing I worry about is payment, I would rather them pay the site then pay me cash directly.

I would suggest you use WordPress to design websites. WordPress is the best for something like this because it's a rapid development CMS and it does give you a lot of flexibility unlike most website builders.

I run FincoApps, a Web development company and we use WordPress to design majority of our Websites. Provided it meets the requirements.

I would also suggest FincoHost as an Hosting option. FincoHost is known for reliability and affordability.

This is a biased opinion though because FincoHost is owned by FincoApps.

But still, feel free to check it out.

•••
Well if you build the website with WP it can be difficult or your clients to edit it if they are complete newbies.

So you can try to use website builders, like wix, zyro, weebly if your clients does not need ultra difficult websites, once I did a website on a free version ,then showed the client and only when he payed for my work I moved it on their custom domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back