maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
Hi,
I need advise.
I own a few domains with high CPC.
Such as CarInsuranceWashingtonDC.com
AutoInsuranceWashingtonDC.com

I want to build a website and make some revenue with AdSense or somehow.

I can create WP websites.
But I need your advise about the site structure.
Some website examples to look, most recommended layout for this kind of webs.
If the content must to be original or I can indicate the original sourse and it will be enough?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
check my signature for layout

•••
If you are looking for basic websites (blog types), then the default 2016 will be great. It is stable, free and looks professional too. writing original content or hiring some budget writers to do so will be good because later if you decide to flip the website, the original contents will fetch some value as well. And since your keywords are with high competition, you need to write a lot of contents to get organic traffic.
I have a small web-related company and can help you with few articles if you need.
You can PM me for that.
Or you can use an article spinning websites, spin articles make some manual changes and correct grammar. (not professional and not recommended).
I have used low-cost templates to build my websites, they are cheap but stable and committed templates. studentsnepal/com, allaboutnepal/com (free template).
I too am thinking of developing some more. You can share your ideas with me. :)

•••
Thanks,
I can see it now only from mobile, but tell me, the content must be original or it is possible to paste with indicated original source?

•••
Thanks,
I can see it now only from mobile, but tell me, the content must be original or it is possible to paste with indicated original source?
No pasted or scraped content unless you want to risk losing your AdSense account, kill it's rankings as well as other downfalls.

Original content for best results and not playing Russian Roulette with your AdSense account.

•••
@arjun29,
Thanks a lot.
I can build a WP website with free theme or buy economic one, I dont know well PHP but I am able to modificate the written code and also without problem can change and edit style.css
I only dont know from where to begin.
I will check some WP themes, submit all and then will ask again, if you see I do something wrong, tell me please.
Thanks a lot.

•••
Ok, only original content.
But also cant past news?
Need to rewrite?

•••
I also own CarInsuranceNorthDakota.com
Wich one of these 3 names better to use?

•••
Ok, only original content.
But also cant past news?
Need to rewrite?
You can use past news, just make sure the article is new or at very least re-written.

•••
•••
I also own CarInsuranceNorthDakota.com
Wich one of these 3 names better to use?
Out of the 3 that you listed, I would use AutoInsuranceWashingtonDC.com

•••
•••
Hi again.

Finally I found it a little complicated because had no idea what to use as a content for the website.
So I decided first for experience monetize the website I created for fun.
http://ancientmayanruins.com
Ancientmayanruins.com
It is a simple WP website.
By the moment the content is just a Wikipedia copy-paste, but later I will rewrite all content and will add more details.
Not photo galleries, but important data as "How to get there", local tour agence data, rent-a-car data and the site touristic maps and plans and a list of hotels and "posadas" around and advises where is better to stay for visit each one of those sites..
.ancientmayanruins.com/dzibanche
This must to be some kind of book-guide for all those would like to visit the Mayan Ruins sites.

My question is how could I monetize this website?
I have some ideas:
1. Contact local tour agencies and offer to them put exclusively thier contact data below each post.
2. Use AdSense

More ideas?

Last edited:
•••
3. Travel affiliate, hand pick properties to display and add value.

Unless you're getting traffic now, I would work on content first. You arent going to get anything from organic search unless you put something into it. Cut and paste Wikipedia won't do it.
Travel is very competitive.

P.S. The way to make money with a niche site isn't to throw something up on an EMD with the highest Adwords search CPC - those have the most competition and usually the ones where Google leans towards genuine authority sites. Pick a topic that's commercial but modest in price without a lot of competition, build a resource.

•••
@enlytend,

Hi, I did copy-paste only for see the structure of the future site.
I didn want to fill it with "lorem ipsum".
I want to check the content, add more details to description and after will rewrite all content, still dont know if will ask some friend to help or will search a rewriter.
I have no problem with content, I like prehispanic Mexico and mayan and aztec culture, so I could search and add content and more detail and take it as fun.

My question is what to do the next?
Could you explain you suggestion, please?
What is it? How could I realize it?

•••
Just wright unique content for your keywords and look at google analytics every day.
Set your region in google analytics - USA

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back