Dynadot

question What do after a buyer interested to buy from NamePros with PayPal ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sreeraj t

Established Member
Impact
I am really new to Namepros and i just need a simple understanding from here to sell domain names . Actually when we get a interest from a buyer that he has to pay me through paypal But its all outside play we cant guarantee anything . i am wondering that namepros system still dont have a payment system . i have so many domains sell through sedo.com just add domain and sell then easy . biggest forums all have inbuilt payment systems then why not in namepros ? if its here let me know any kind of payment method that is buyer can just directly contact through namepros and make payment then transfer it system like sedo . or how can i easily do that if a buyer is ready to buy a domain from here . ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've always used user scores to determine how much risk I'm willing to take.

For smaller sums up to $500 I've always just used PayPal, provided the user has a solid reputation. For domains over this sum I've just used escrow.com.

Only ever had one person try and con me, and it was for a domain worth $20. In the end he returned the domain after I tracked down his profile on other websites.

Whilst it would be nice if Namepros had an escrow type system, I can understand that the owners probably don't want the hassle that it would inevitably bring. I suspect there are probably legal considerations too.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back