Dynadot

domain What do you think of MeccaMakkah.com + Reverse?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
I forgot I had this. and like an idiot probably don't even realize I have a good one here.

Makkah is the "new" word to be used in the muslim world for Mecca. reason being is Makkah was the original native way to say "Mecca" but with the western bastardization of this word Makkah became Mecca. (from my readings online) That being said most arab muslim countries have decreed that websites and businesses revert back to the "mother tongue" and use thee original Makkah. If a kind makes a "decreet" you better LISTEN unless you want to be publicly beheaded or even worse never get any sort of funding from the Kingdom ever again.

That being said. Those who still are use to using the word Mecca who are probably are or have been living in the west will probably type "Mecca" into Google. or if they have kept up with the "decrees" then maybe they will type "Makkah" into Google.

Eithe way a domain with BOTH words will undoubtedly have an advantage yes? and should be considered valuable.

Arab/Islamic World. Muslims number 1.6 billion people worldwide, representing 23% of global population.

Mecca or Makkah is the number 1 destination of Muslims's wish list. and I have both ways to say it and in reverse in King.

Plus looks like never been dropped either and I'm the first to reg it. Don't know if that's good or bad.

What do you think? Do I have a winner here? Opinions wanted. It's a Geo and travel domain with Religious relevance and an exact match of both mandated versions of how to spell this Holiest of Holies.

Mecca gets 42 million search results on Google.
Makkah gets 22 million search results on google
"Makkah Mecca" gets only 462,000 results on google. same in reverse but that's an exact match.

MeccaMakkah.com in Google weirdly gets 22.3 million results.
MakkahMecca.com in Google weirdly gets 42.4 million results.

also did get MakkahVR.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you have posted in the wrong spot. The domain appraisal section is a few doors down.

•••
Let me check. I don't think I "asked" for a price or appraisal "per se" just that whether or not this was a "Winner"? meaning a good investment or something most pessimists on NP would say is "get a refund".

•••
Let me check. I don't think I "asked" for a price or appraisal "per se" just that whether or not this was a "Winner"? meaning a good investment or something most pessimists on NP would say is "get a refund".

I assume you must struggle with the English language? The definition of appraisal is: 'the act of assessing something'. You are asking us to assess whether it is a 'winner', whether it is a good investment, correct? Therefore, you are asking for an appraisal...which once again, belongs in that section.

•••
You Got it!!!! :)

•••
I assume you must struggle with the English language? The definition of appraisal is: 'the act of assessing something'. You are asking us to assess whether it is a 'winner', whether it is a good investment, correct? Therefore, you are asking for an appraisal...which once again, belongs in that section.
Here we go again :)

•••

actually there have been people on here who have posted whether they made a good choice in registering or about to register a domain. no prices every mentioned just some added info either "maybe someone will buy it for....." or just plain "it's crap man!"

I do have a grasp friend! Unless I expressly say APPRAISE this domain. then I don't it as such. guess we'll just wait till a MOD decides which I'm sure some "Baby" will snitch and boo hoo tell someone about something that could have been handle "civilized" a simple. it's "Crap get a refund" or "hey ! that's a winner" will do.

do you really not have anything better to do? Grasp? grasp these nuts! you can leave now thank you.

•••
actually there have been people on here who have posted whether they made a good choice in registering or about to register a domain. no prices every mentioned just some added info either "maybe someone will buy it for....." or just plain "it's crap man!"

I do have a grasp friend! Unless I expressly say APPRAISE this domain. then I don't it as such. guess we'll just wait till a MOD decides which I'm sure some "Baby" will snitch and boo hoo tell someone about something that could have been handle "civilized" a simple. it's "Crap get a refund" or "hey ! that's a winner" will do.

do you really not have anything better to do? Grasp? grasp these nuts! you can leave now thank you.
:)

•••
oh boy here we go again ZapNano! what's up Ate!

•••
Actually, I speak up because it's not fair that you purposely post it in the wrong section because you know this section gets more views. 99% of this forums members post properly in the appraisal section, even if it gets them less views...what makes you so special to post it here? You are clearly asking for an appraisal of the domain names...I already explained what the definition of appraisal is and this post clearly meets that definition.
In addition, you know darn well the answer to your question...nearly every domain you post is worthless. Why you register such ridiculous domains, I have no idea.

•••
Actually, I speak up because it's not fair that you purposely post it in the wrong section because you know this section gets more views. 99% of this forums members post properly in the appraisal section, even if it gets them less views...what makes you so special to post it here? You are clearly asking for an appraisal of the domain names...I already explained what the definition of appraisal is and this post clearly meets that definition.
In addition, you know darn well the answer to your question...nearly every domain you post is worthless. Why you register such ridiculous domains, I have no idea.

Ridiculous? Worthless? special? lots of adjectives there. honestly? I don't even think of "hey! let me be slick" and try to benefit from posting in General discussion. it's a "GENERAL" discussion. again. not asking for appraisal. just making a GENERAL post a question. you are putting too much into what I do.

are you psychic? can you read my mind and know for sure why I post what I post? So what if it's crap? and worthless?

Let he or she who has never reg a crap worthless domain cast the first stone. anyone???

cricket?cricket?

Troll?

•••
oh boy here we go again ZapNano! what's up Ate!
It's remind me of an Old TV show called "Tarzan" Jean and the monkey are his buddies;, they all get so excited and the rest Of animals in the jungle when they heard Tarzan sing AhhhhhhhhaAhhhhhhHuh :)

Last edited:
•••
are you psychic? can you read my mind and know for sure why I post what I post? So what if it's crap? and worthless?

Welcome to the appraisal section!

•••
MeccaMakkah.com and MakkahMecca.com Domains like this have been known to be owned by travel agencies and bought by then for what? if for no other reason SEO.

how do you spell the holy city of the muslims? Mecca? Makkah? no worries! my domains if SEO'd up will get first page results if for no other reason as keyword saturation.

I don't have the time to dev this domain but if I did. I'd created a mecca or makkah info site. post up some articles and info put some google ads and maybe muslim dating banners. and there you go.

•••
Welcome to the appraisal section!

damn dude. are you getting a hard on or something? if you can't give constructiive criticism why even enter the convo? that in itself is pathetic. I got business to take care of. if you wanna complain and cry go call a waaahmbulance alright?

so back to my original QUESTION this domain or domains. good or no good. lookin for an opinion besides the idiot from MENSA. and self appointed NP patrol.

•••
Crickets are proteins; can sometime be called as crispy.crikets :)

•••
how do you spell the holy city of the muslims? Mecca? Makkah? no worries! my domains if SEO'd up will get first page results if for no other reason as keyword saturation.

So with that logic, why don't you go and register PizzaPizzzaPiizzaPiza.com That way no matter which way someone accidentally spells it, you're covered!

•••
damn dude. are you getting a hard on or something? if you can't give constructiive criticism why even enter the convo? that in itself is pathetic. I got business to take care of. if you wanna complain and cry go call a waaahmbulance alright?

so back to my original QUESTION this domain or domains. good or no good. lookin for an opinion besides the idiot from MENSA. and self appointed NP patrol.
"Hard on something" ? :)

•••
So with that logic, why don't you go and register PizzaPizzzaPiizzaPiza.com That way no matter which way someone accidentally spells it, you're covered!

now who is talkin idiocy? u know damn well that would just be wrong.

There are currently TWO WAYS of spelling the holy city. Mecca and Makkah.

if you owned Mecca.com then you'd miss out on all those people who heard the news and are now looking for Makkah on google.

if you owned Makkah.com then you'd miss out on all those people who NEVER heard the news and are still looking for Mecca on google.

so what's the solution? OWN MECCAMAKKAH.com or MAKKAHMECCA.com

if I told say a muslim business owner this. or their webdesigner who has SEO on the brain. you don't think they will agree?

tell me why not? I'm all ears. seriously all jokes aside. let's hear it. if you convince me I'll delete these domains right now.

This was thee ENTIRE POINT OF THIS THREAD. never any appraisal ok MOD? if you reading this? NEVER WAS A REQUEST FOR APPRAISAL.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back