Dynadot

What Every Marketing Director Needs to Know About Color and the Web

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ali

Top Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
One of the most controversial aspects of marketing is the psychology of color. While behavioral psychologists have been studying the affects of colors on people’s emotions, there is little scientific consensus about how colors influence people. But, that doesn’t mean that the colors of your brand and website don’t matter. If you examine the marketing campaigns of some of the world’s biggest companies you see that color matters a great deal. Here are the essentials every marketing director needs to know about using color on the web.
Read the full story here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe this article is a bit obscure and it should focus on more real user expierence tests. Once I've been at presentation of how special neuroon devices could help understand users and their needs and I was shocked to see the results that goes straight from participants brains. Seems that the size of an object does the main significance for the conversations... However, it's really hard to say what type of colours combination works best. I always use Adobe Kuler tool to test my colours and to find colours that perfectly works together to gain sucess in marketing :)

•••
Definitely white is the winner.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back