NameSilo

What has the highest CPC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
. . . Please Remove Thread :p

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're asking for something that can't be given. Certain topics pay better, but even that changes day to day. Use overture bid tracker to see bids on keywords on overture, use that to estimate what they would be on google. You DO NOT need us to tell you any of this, it's all public for you.

Now, go back and edit your post so as not to get in trouble with Google TOS so they don't just cancel your account and take that $x that you made per click thus far ;)

Google really doesn't play around with this sort of thing.

-Allan

DomainBlasters said:
Hey i am try to find out what pays the highest per click on G00GL3.
If anyone has a list of the going rates- kindly post- i'm sure Members will donate some NP$ for the info...

In my adsense report I have some CPC listes as high as $480 USD and i was getting paid something like $4.84 per click and I would like to continue down that road...

I think having more than 500 domains should be good for something other than draining my back account :p

I am willing to Donate up to 500NP$ for a semi- accurate list.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back