IT.COM

domains What is the domain with the most value in your collection?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haticus

DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
What is the domain with the most value in your collection?
How did you obtain the domain?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is VALUE? I hand registered a name which majority Namepros would consider WORTHLESS. Not worth the registration fee. Yet it has generated plus £ 5000 which is $ 7000 from ads. So the name has provided VALUE to me of £ 5000 (which covered the time in development and promoting). My name's value to you is zero and I would agree with your valuation (to you). But I'm gob-smacked at the reluctance of domainers in general to seek alternative means to firstly recoup their name investment and then to go on and make a handsome profit. Selling isn't the only way to make money from domain names. Don't give me this bullcr@p about "I haven't got time to build a website" because I don't buy it one iota. If you've got time to p-ss then you've got time to click a button 20 times.
I would love to read an elaborate write up on how you made that 7K. Like what topic? how much time you spent? How long it took to reach 7k? did you source the content from outside? or you wrote it yourself or you employed somebody? SEO?
@Haticus I am also new here. So far all hand regged and nothing of premium grade. If this DeFi thing really kicks off, I will be pinning hope on dApps.studio

•••
I dunno but I put the price of DNAS.com this week to $5m. Bargain.

:xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Amazing domain, i’m in love with ‘Squarely’!

Better domain than “Godaddy” Go Figure :xf.laugh:
I am glad squarely is one word and it easily passes the radio test

•••
•••
Wibbets.com or drafthd.com
I have several others I like less but those and Splific.com are my top ones.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back