NameSilo

What Makes NamePros So... Awesome?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Samuel McEdwards

EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
So far, my hat off to all my fellow Domain Investors here on NamePros.

Here is why....

I joined NamePros yesterday 11/22/2016 and I'm already blown away.

1st => I was researching the validity of an offer for a domain name I received via email. I suspected it to be a scam. My research lead me to a thread on NamePros discussing the exact or similar offers others have received. And yes, it was a scamming offer.

This was awesome - saved me time I could have further wasted or be a scam victim.

2nd => I was impressed by what I saw on this forum. So, I joined in a heartbeat. After looking around at various threads and the forum features, I posted an introduction of myself. The reception has been "fantastically fantastic" - (don't check a dictionary to see if "fantastically fantastic" combination is acceptable. Let's just leave it that way.) :)

Everyone (at least those who replied) are very welcoming. Taking the time to welcome me - even adding some humor (which is part of my daily living) and giving best wishes. Hat off to you all. Boat load of appreciations.

3rd => I made my first purchase of a domain here on NamePros on the very day I joined and the seller @Billy Wagner - Oh my goodness! He was "amazingly amazing" - (again, don't check a dictionary to see if "amazingly amazing" combination is acceptable. Let's just leave it that way.) :) From price negotiation to overall communication and transfer of domain, was like; 1, 2, 3. He was not just selling. He made sure I got the help I needed and that all was taken care of. Thanks Billy!!!

All the members here seems to be very nice and ready to help - wanting you to succeed. No one bashing or bullying another. At least I haven't seen it yet in all the threads I've viewed.

4th => The various sections and features of the forum are fantastic.

These are what blew my mind so far. I have the feeling much more awaits me. First impression has been great! i.e: "greatly great".

So for me, NamePros is Awesome! BTW: I guess I should say "awesomely awesome". (again, don't check a dictionary) :)

I am delighted to be here!!!

WHAT MAKES NamePros AWESOME FOR YOU?

Thanks,
Sam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The peOple!

When I was new at NP, I didn't have that many iTraders and just when I sold a bunch of domains to a bunch of very nice people, I lost my internet connection. Still, they were all so cool about it that this forum became my happy place! Thanks to @SeanPreston @kaposzta @guarddragon @waynej @happyhappy I'm still here! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back