IT.COM

What time does the .eu landrush start exactly?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,
I would appreciate it if someone could answer this question to me.
What time exactly (GMT) does the .eu landrush start? Does it start at 00:00, 7th of April?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe it is 11AM on the 7th GMT

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the info guys

•••
This is good info, useful .. thanks :)

•••
•••
11AM on the 7th GMT
btw, I am selling a bulk php script .eu checker

•••
Some of you knows if some registar will begin to take normal .eu registration starting from the 7th of april? I mean, probably the most registrars would be busy dispatching all the pre-registration requests on that day... It would be interesting if i can request a domain registration "live" in the few early minutes of the landrush (maybe you could beat somebody who pre-registered but he's at the bottom of the queue :hehe: )

•••
good question - don't know

•••
10-00 Grinvich time, april 7

•••
•••
Can anyone recommend a .eu registrar for this?

•••
Anthony said:
Can anyone recommend a .eu registrar for this?

DomainDiscount24 has had good results with new domain extensions in the past.

•••
Colin Behr said:
DomainDiscount24 has had good results with new domain extensions in the past.

DD24 site is down. Before they went down I checked the availability of several ordinary names and they were all sunrise only. I can only think this happened was because DD24 has stopped accepting pre-registration while it prepares its list for submission to Eurid.

It may be too late to make pre-registrations. Either, you will be at the end of a registrar's very long queue or, the name you want is already pre-registered and you have to find another name.

•••
St.Easy said:
DD24 site is down. Before they went down I checked the availability of several ordinary names and they were all sunrise only. I can only think this happened was because DD24 has stopped accepting pre-registration while it prepares its list for submission to Eurid.

It may be too late to make pre-registrations. Either, you will be at the end of a registrar's very long queue or, the name you want is already pre-registered and you have to find another name.

A lot of the domains are on Sunrise only because applications have already been made so those domains won't be available for Land Rush.

If you are unsure about the status of a domain, check it at www.whois.eu

•••
At DD24 I just tried to pre-register

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.eu

I was told sunrise only applications would be accepted.

•••
St.Easy said:

very interesting domain :imho: :hehe:

•••
St.Easy said:

Ignore that. Simply carry on to the checkout and go to "further details". From there you can select Landrush.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back