Dynadot

Enough auctions which start at $1M+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Enough.
It bothers me when people set high starting bids without putting the starting bid in title.

Personally, what’s the point of “no reserve” if i want my auction to start at $1,000,000?

What a joke. Bothers me more when non-com do it, but let’s focus on one problem at a time. Can get rid of auctions start $1,000,000+? It’s a proxy pseudo-reserve.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Enough.
It bothers me when people set high starting bids without putting the starting bid in title.

Personally, what’s the point of “no reserve” if i want my auction to start at $1,000,000?

What a joke. Bothers me more when non-com do it, but let’s focus on one problem at a time. Can get rid of auctions start $1,000,000+? It’s a proxy pseudo-reserve.
Mix that together with endless bumps, and it is quite the waste of space on the forum.

Brad

•••
Mix that together with endless bumps, and it is quite the waste of space on the forum.

Brad
And the people who run this place know that as well. So that begs the question why is it allowed?

•••
They don't care. They just want the traffic so they can sell the ads.
Another nonsense section is the Request To Buy section.
Impossible requests from the Buyers and Crap names from the Sellers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back