IT.COM

showcase What was the worst domain you've ever bought

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mrflapjack

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dam @Bulloney :xf.smile:

He got me thinking of crap names from his thread! So I have posted my worst 2 below

What was I thinking....:facepalm:

inpe . biz

edgybit . com
Thanks...what were you thinking. Really? What I've learned is that in any given year at least 98% of all domains registered are crappy. Geesh...what's everybody thinking?

•••
•••
Great thread. I made one myself months ago titled "Your Worst Domain?" but my "Your Best Domain?" overshadowed the former. I would say 9/1/1/a/i/d/s/./c/o/m is my worst.

•••
bitcoinbrokerworldwide.com lol
Lovely thread!

•••
it's a toss up p-o-t-u-s.com or t-r-u-m-p.com they are each fs on gd $27

•••
For me, it has to be (still own)

w i z a r d s - w o r k s h o p . c o m

In my first couple months of domaining I remember I regged BlogBarf.com. Do I win the prize for worst domain ever?
Yep. You got guts dude :) Basically any domain posted after this looks awesome..

•••
It looks like we do not have worst names. (y).

•••
In 1999 (or so), I registered Jalopeno.com. I was not aware of the misspelling at that time. But I sold the same domain within a year (and yeah, the buyer was aware of the misspelling). So it’s no my worst one, but my only misspelled one. So far :D

•••
In 1999 (or so), I registered Jalopeno.com. I was not aware of the misspelling at that time. But I sold the same domain within a year (and yeah, the buyer was aware of the misspelling). So it’s no my worst one, but my only misspelled one. So far :D

..and whats the meaning of Jalopeno.com ?

•••
Just jalapeno (jalapeño) misspelled. A common form of chili.

•••

Of course you are not alone in spelling it that way :xf.wink: - I see 193 k Google results with that spelling, although 49 million with correct spelling.

•••
I see this as my worst domain
Sandiagofamilylawattorney.com

Misspelt

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back