Dynadot

information What Were They Called? End Users?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Seeing the term “end users” written on my WordPress dashboard as I am typing this seems… well, just a tad bit strange. I actually took a moment and thought about whether or not I should use a hyphen between “end” and “users”, I kid you not.
Over the past year or so, this term was nowhere to be found in domaining industry debates.
The surge in short domain interest and values made such big waves that most domainers stopped caring about end user-related discussions. When you have skyrocketing reseller market values and activity, end user-related discussions seem boring all of a sudden...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like to run the two words together on this forum= enduser, to make it our lingo. But it's really two separate words, no hyphen.

•••
I like to run the two words together on this forum= enduser, to make it our lingo. But it's really two separate words, no hyphen.

I usually change it up depending on who I'm talking to. Don't know why though...

•••
most domainers stopped caring about end user-related discussions

End users are part of almost every domain-related discussion. :D

•••
What domainers need is enduserbroker.com.

Simple as that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back