IT.COM

What's the best company to host a domain portfolio site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If you will run a website with 600+ names pointed to it, which hosting company is best to use and what hosting plan?

1. Godaddy.com
  2. Hostgator
  3. bluehost
  4. etc
My domain name is registered at Godaddy(already have hosting there), so how would the domain be used?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I was in similar situation and went with Godaddy Ultimate, which is basically shared hosting plan. I will use them until i get better at managing my own VPS. I think you should be fine with godaddy ultimate plan.

•••
I was in similar situation and went with Godaddy Ultimate, which is basically shared hosting plan. I will use them until i get better at managing my own VPS. I think you should be fine with godaddy ultimate plan.
I'll checkout that plan..thnx

•••
•••
I use a2hosting. There link is in my sig ;)

16wp sites, 6 landers and never an issue. emails work great.

Avoid ARVIXE.com they just tried to bill me for a name i transferred from them 9 months ago, when I signed up for hosting, you get free name. BIG no-no
I wanted to cancel hosting but couldnt because would have lost name. Check out a2hosting, click chat to get an idea of response times and they will anser any questions you have

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back