NameSilo

What's the best free parking service?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rick Pereira

Established Member
Impact
I only have under 60 domains and not a lot of them should get a lot of searches so paying godaddy to park sounds ridiculous to me. What should i go for? Should i even bother?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would recommend Voodoo.com

•••
•••
I'd put them all at Sedo for a month, then if any make income then take the income generators and move them around to see where you make the most income per month from them. If none make any income then you may be better off redirecting them to your own sales pages or Sedo sales pages etc... to help increase odds of a domain sale if parking income is absent.

•••
Hello Rick
Go for Bodis, as you do not have to wait for approvals to open a account
and you get Nett 7 Days payment, which will encourage you to come more into Parking

Also note almost all Parking Companies are Free, only for few approval process may be tough to pass for few users.

Its difficult to say which is best, but here I have complied a list of best parking companies
http://www.namingzone.com/top-domain-parking-companies-2013/

•••
Also I think we should put them on sedo a couple of months and analyze flows, after which point to those who have a good traffic.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back