IT.COM

When you go to college

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When you go to college, are you going to sell off all your sites/domains, or do you expect to have enough time to keep them under control? I run 4 sites, but I think by next year (I'm a senior now) I'm going to sell off all but one. I also may decide to just find a webmaster who can take it over for a few weeks while I get settled and see if I will have enough time to maintain everything after I'm done partying, partying, studying, partying, and partying.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need more studying in that mix...psyche. I plan on selling them.

•••
I plan to substane them, i assume your colledge is the equlivent to our uni. If things go well with them the extra bit of money will help and seeing as they are in a related felild that im hopeing to study things will only get easer and easer :)

•••
When I go to college (3 years, Freshman :D) I plan to keep my sites. I only run 2 and that's probably enough. One is a web design firm which won't need webmastering and I use to get extra cash. The other is an eZine that takes constant work and writting, but I think in 2 years I should have some good columnist under me.

•••
well i only own 2 domains which i think will be expiring by the time i go to college :X

•••
I'll be keeping my sites up and running. The revenue is whats gonna keep my fridge stocked if you know what I mean...;)

•••
Well, I'd have to say, im gonna sell em all. Because I won't have time. But I'm 14, so thats 4 years away ;). B-)

:bah:

•••
Starting college later this year, and I plan on holding on to everything and continuing to develop things at this point.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back