Dynadot

information Where can I sell my Chinese domains? I own a big portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

paolinope29

RENAME.IT - Improve your business, rename it!Established Member
Impact
Hi! :) I own a big portfolio of Chinese domains. About 1000 names, all dot COM (7N premium, 5L triple repeated ABACA and similar).

I'm not expecting 30 thousand dollars, i know it's a bad moment for this trend. But I know too someone is buying large portfolios.

Can you give me a tip to know where can I sell them? Some chinese forum? How?? :D

Or anyone can broker for me?

Thanks ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am trying to sell chinese 5L (ABCAA) and 7N at the moment here on NP and can't even get $1 so you definitely need to go elsewhere.

•••
As you have a large quantity in stock you should list them on godaddy as Buy it Now. The fees are minimum and plenty of buyers there.

•••
Have you considered contacting Guta.com - to see if they can broker a deal for your entire portfolio.

If they are good domains then Guta.com would probably consider it....or maybe they will hand pick a few of the good ones. Worth a try contacting them I guess.

•••
@domeen

Ok, if you see dropping similar domains please PM me ;)

•••
•••
@domeen
Ok, so if i have 8888881.com i have to drop it? Are you sure? :)
I don't have it, but you don't know what i own ;)
I'm just asking where i can sell my names, not an appraisal.

Thanks anyway!

•••
@domeen
Ok, so if i have 8888881.com i have to drop it? Are you sure? :)
I don't have it, but you don't know what i own ;)
I'm just asking where i can sell my names, not an appraisal.

Thanks anyway!
You really need a namejet account.

•••
•••
But i want to sell them in bulk...! :)

you will have to split your domains in at least 2 group,
the CHIPS that have some market value and the others

like all you 3-4 chars.com + 5N ; and the rest

if an investor want to buy your top domains, they don't want to handle 500+ domains that they would never renew

my 2 cents

•••
•••
•••
I have sold a numeric name to a Chinese fellow on flippa, you can always put a reserve and run it for seven days to see how you go?

•••
Ok thanks for tip! To sell a whole portfolio i have to put one name and the other names in description?
I think they have portfolio listings, check under options, perhaps you put one in the title plus the word Portfolio? I would go there and see if you can spot other portfolios

•••
•••

Hello my italian friend! ;)
4.cn allows to sell in bulk, but you need before add funds.
Part of these funds will be frozen, deposits are automatically withdrawn from your account balance to cover impending biddings or brokerages. Funds are automatically returned to your account balance if a bidding or brokerage is unsuccessful.

Ciao Amico!

•••
well that's good news! are the SHORT domains or long?
the stuff I mentioned isn't made up I read about it somewhere I think Messagenotes.com? She's some kind of Chinese culture expert? but hey that's great!

but I suspect the domains you are saying with 00 at the end are probably short short yes? so the 00 wouldn't matter because

1200.com would have obvious value. or heck even 4400.com with the dreaded 44.
Names like 4400 also have value because they are pattern based and of course short, one of my favorite domains i have is 0018100 ...a very "even" domain, not for this domain but the way I see it 0 on the end of an 8 can perhaps mean good fortune forever

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, i know it, but it's a marketplace or a forum? It's possible to sell portfolios too there? ;)

•••
•••
Hi im sending you a pm thank you

•••
Good luck with that, it will not be easy selling something that is about to drop in the tens of thousands over the next few months

•••
No, don't worry i'm not going to struggle... ;) i'm not stupid, i know the current market value.

•••
Anto other helps to know some way to sell in bulk?

•••
Do you think it's a good place for this sales? Thank you :)

•••
Ok thanks for tip! To sell a whole portfolio i have to put one name and the other names in description?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back