Dynadot

Whoa. RickLatona.com's NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donny said:
I remember the million dollar man had an old saying, "Everybody has a price." Can I pay for it to not to be so bright! :) How about an opt-out of advertising option.

Donny

I believe you can change the skin manually back to the old one.

•••
I never thought i would see the day when i would have to wear sungalsses in my house at 6.50pm in March in England!

•••
Donny said:
I remember the million dollar man had an old saying, "Everybody has a price." Can I pay for it to not to be so bright! :) How about an opt-out of advertising option.

Donny

Opt-out advertising. I'm in for that one.

•••
How much do you pay a minute? Cause like, I will buy a minute :)

•••
Donny said:
How about an opt-out of advertising option.

LOL. Is there a theme selector in the CP?

•••
You can make your browser less wide to cut out the borders. It won't be as bright that way.

•••
Arghhh.. ugly, but thats just me _\|/_ :ghost: :tri: :| :|

•••
LOL looks like we've all been Rick Roll'd or in this case.. Rick Latona'd. Its definitely a creative advertising campaign. It caught my attention instantly.

•••
wow. looks awesome

B-) welcome Sir.Rick :kickass:

•••
yea skin is rough on the eyes

skin is awful no rudeness intended

•••
How long is this campaign supposed to run?

•••
Donny said:

Donny

I :hehe: agree with Donny

•••
This is absolutely terrible. RJ, give him his money back!

•••
Rick is a good guy. I've recently completed a large deal with him and he is professional the whole way through.

•••
I've never seen someone skin a message board and please everyone. There will be haters.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Rick is a good guy. I've recently completed a large deal with him and he is professional the whole way through.

hope he can afford me a new set of eyes lol

•••
Hey Rick,
I really like the much more brilliant color's!
Especially the Red!!!

L8r,
Red Rock!

•••
I also like to sponsor namepros.com .

How much?

•••
•••
Rick Latona said:
I've never seen someone skin a message board and please everyone. There will be haters.

Hey

Honest

I hope the campaign pays off 10 fold

Good Luck

•••
Maybe it's because I have some outlandish tastes and drive a orange and black Land Rover but I kind of like it.. lol

•••
spikedo said:
This is absolutely terrible. RJ, give him his money back!
Too late, already spent it on new sunglasses for the mod staff.

•••
Who turned on the lights?

It's a little bright in here.

•••
james2002 said:
I also like to sponsor namepros.com .

How much?

There might be a lot of people interested in sponsoring NamePros and returning it back to it's original skin.

•••
Rick does offer up some Gems daily! So it is worth signing up for his "News Letter". He sells alot as well and allows users to submit, so I would take advantage of that as well. :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back