Dynadot

Will I get banned from AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here is my situation:

I run a freight brokerage and a freight broker training company.

Can I list the website? I hope so (just for feedback purpose) it is AdvantageTrans. com

We are a real compay offering real jobs.

I post 20+ job ads a day on craigslist.

People visit, and may or may not want our training. I display competitiors ads via dasense on our website. The reason I do this is because they usually click the ads, see we are cheaper, and come back.

In the process I am making $30+ a day via adsense. These clicks are generated thru craiglist but in a legitemate job offering once they get to our site.

What will happen.

I will say this, I have had my adsense live for 4 days, average of 700 visits a day, so many clicks, equals $29.92 a day. This is at a roughly $1.16 per click average. I know I cantr display adsense screenshots.

Will I get banned?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was unable to locate a Privacy Policy

Cheers
Corey

•••
A privacy policy? Please explain and help me out?

Do I need it and how do I do it?

•••
If you don't have one, it sounds like you haven't read Google's Adsense Program Policies or their Terms and Conditions. Not reading those increases the odds that you will be banned - sooner or later.

Advertising on Craigslist isn't as much of a problem as the way you're presenting your ads. Yes, I'd say you're jeopardizing your account.

Read the program policies and T&C!

•••
Everything about layout looks fine. But I'm not sure how AdSense react about cragslist traffic.

anyway a off topic question, Doesn't Cargslist ban you for posting this amount of ads per day ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back