Domain Empire

Work Wanted - Will develop sites, locate buyers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work Wanted

I have alot of unwanted time on my hands these days :( and I'm looking for something to do. I looking for some one that has domain name or names. That they are wanting to have developed to bring in adsense revenue. I'll do every thing: web design, seo, submitting to link sites and what ever else it takes. I'm not a newbie I just never had much time for this kind of stuff.

50/50 on Adsense revenue.
20/80 if I help sell your domain.

I will only work with people with high Trader Ratings. If any one is interested or have any questions PM me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am new here, so don't have much trader rating. But would like to partner with someone. Just PM you.

randyhenson said:
I have alot of unwanted time on my hands these days :( and I'm looking for something to do. I looking for some one that has domain name or names. That they are wanting to have developed to bring in adsense revenue. I'll do every thing: web design, seo, submitting to link sites and what ever else it takes. I'm not a newbie I just never had much time for this kind of stuff.

50/50 on Adsense revenue.
20/80 if I help sell your domain.

I will only work with people with high Trader Ratings. If any one is interested or have any questions PM me

•••
•••
interesting....

sending PM

•••
•••
•••
60 40 my way .. . I have plenty to do . .. PM me if still interested,

•••
I have virtually an unlimited number of domains to develop. I can do 50/50 on everything from the domain to the revenue (on most domains).

PMing you now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back