NameSilo

Would this work?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Say someone made a website. Had the main domain of course as under the hosting account. Now took 30 other domains and made them pages of the main domain. in example:
maindomain.com/food
maindomain.com/clothing

say they put food.com and clothing.com on the main site as the pages. would they get those keywords indexed better since they owned the domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you are targeting a certain keyword, it helps to have it in the URL at some location for sure. You still have to write quality related content and make proper use of the title tag. Meaning, the keyword you are targeting should be as close to the start of the title tag as possible and within the first sentence or two of your content.

The content should also mention the keyword or a related keyword in the body, but do not over do it or you will be considered as stuffing keywords.

Also, take pointers from this article. These guys are pretty good at what they do. http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

•••
I will for sure check that out.

Guess what I'm really saying is u own 30 domains for example.
now a host like godaddy has u a main domain on your hosting.
Say u got food.com and 29 others under the hosting.
If you make a website on food.com and go to main hosted domain/food
your food.com site comes up under that url as well.
In a nut shell couldn't you just make ur main website and put links to all them domains as pages.
spend advertising cost for only one site instead of 100. Plus still get good indexing for keyword food for example since a websites on food.com

•••
I'll come talk to you in chat in like 15 minutes. Hang tight...

•••
There still their own websites. Just they can be viewed under the the main one as well as a folder of course. So they would rank for the keywords and each get their own traffic of course. Just they can be viewed under the main domain as well. So it would be like all sites working as one. Just have to advertise the main for all of them. Make it a generic main of course. Like a wiki style.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back