IT.COM

budget: above $0 WTB... buying your expiring domains at Dynadot in bulk... $0.50 usd per domain... make piles of HALF DOLLARS!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ForexNames

Established Member
Impact
Unlimited budget. Paying $0.50 for each of your expiring domains... that's a pile of HALF DOLLARS ($0.50 usd) and they add up QUICK!! 🤑... this is at least better than getting $0 and just letting your expiring domains go for nothing like we all usually do.

Currently making these bulk offers for larger portfolios (minimum of 25+ domains) of your expiring domain names that YOU DON'T WANT ANYMORE and that are registered at DYNADOT ONLY. All extensions are welcomed, but prefer .COMS.

Will be a repeat buyer... looking for ongoing relationships... daily/weekly/monthly purchasing.

Would ideally like to purchase expiring domains that are 15 to 30 days out or more from expiration date.

This way you won't have to renew them... and plus you get paid SOMETHING instead of letting them expire for NOTHING.

PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR NAMES HERE
(send private message ... then just simply reply to this post that you actually sent a private message). Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 week until expiring?... great... send DM

•••
Buying any domains you have at $0.50 each at any point in time... whether expiring or not! (they must all be registered at Dynadot) thanks!

•••
you guessed it... still buyinggggg send DM!!! or PM... whatever you'd like to call it

•••
don't be shy now... let me buy your domains

•••
Unlimited budget. Paying $0.50 for each of your expiring domains... that's a pile of HALF DOLLARS ($0.50 usd) and they add up QUICK!! 🤑... this is at least better than getting $0 and just letting your expiring domains go for nothing like we all usually do.

Currently making these bulk offers for larger portfolios (minimum of 25+ domains) of your expiring domain names that YOU DON'T WANT ANYMORE and that are registered at DYNADOT ONLY. All extensions are welcomed, but prefer .COMS.

Will be a repeat buyer... looking for ongoing relationships... daily/weekly/monthly purchasing.

Would ideally like to purchase expiring domains that are 15 to 30 days out or more from expiration date.

This way you won't have to renew them... and plus you get paid SOMETHING instead of letting them expire for NOTHING.

PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR NAMES HERE
(send private message ... then just simply reply to this post that you actually sent a private message). Thanks!
sent

•••
still buying let's gooooooo

•••
got a bunch expiring?... let me buy them from you

•••
you know you're not going to get anything for those terrible hand-regs that are expiring... at least get something for them... let me buy them from you ;)

•••
Still buying... send PM and let me send you money

•••
Anyone want any half-dollars? Or $0.50 in usd ... PER DOMAIN

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back