NameSilo

budget: above $500 WTB: Generic, Keyword + Insurance.com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domains: Generic, 1-3 word Insurance.coms
Syntax: Keyword+Insurance.com (in that order)
TLD: .COM only
Budget: $25 -$1k / name

Looking to purchase some generic keyword insurance .com names. These can be very niche, or broad in scope but they must be generic, nothing brandable. For example, here are a few that I've acquired, some just this week:

PlumbingInsurance.com
HomeMaintenanceInsurance.com
LandscapingInsurance.com

Please only send names that follow the specs listed above, along with pricing. Please note that just because I will go as high as $1k/name that most will likely be in the $100 or less range. It must be a very good name to go that high but the budget is there if the name really warrants it. Thanks and will try to reply to all messages that follow the specs. If I don't respond, its likely because your names didn't meet specs. Looking to make some deals if you have some quality insurance.coms you want to sell, thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Name sent

Cheers

Monkeyboy

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks everyone for your messages. A couple of things to clarify:

* Not interested in freely available names. The ones I'm looking for will likely have at least a few years of age or more.

* Looking for generic, but industry/niche specific terms (no geos or brandable words), for example:
- LandscapingInsurance.com
- TV insurance..
- Architect Insurance..
- Baseball Insurance..
- Barber Insurance..
- etc..

Thank you!

•••
•••
•••
1 name bought today, 2 word sector word+Insurance.com for $100.

Looking for more niches!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you all for your submissions thus far. I've been receiving a lot of .xyz's and brandables. Please see the criteria above. I am not an end user, but I will try my best to give you a good price if you have the following. Please read, I am very specific:

.com only
generic and ends with "insurance.com"
covers a sector / niche within the insurance industry without extra words like "cheap" etc..

Examples I've already bought previously include:

PlumbingInsurance.com
HomeMaintenanceInsurance.com
PublishingInsurance.com
PharmaceuticalsInsurance.com
LandscapingInsurance.com

please review these examples before submitting. I have received many PMs and most are irrelevant. If you have what I am seeking, I'll do my best to give you a good price. I am not an end-user but I also won't give you a cheap $10 offer either if it matches the specs I'm looking for. Thank you.

•••
PM coming through shortly. Thank you. YeeHaaw! :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back