Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hand regged albatrosshub .xyz
@DNGear do you sell name to him?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello & Greeting from Ukraine.

A few days ago I registered domain skroutz.xyz - do you think someone might buy it?
I really hope that one of my domains will be bought from us so that we can buy ourselves some kind of housing, for rent pay and buy some food & clothes. Mother, father & I worked all life... and russian bastards destroyed our flat'n'house in Mariupol and left on the street without anything.. I'am crying now becouse many troubles when you live in not your flat and not your city. Any work here. Any.

Best Regards
Tatiana

Last edited:
•••
Metformin .xyz - Purchased
UReport .xyz. - Hand Reg

•••
Hello & Greeting from Ukraine.

A few days ago I registered domain skroutz.xyz - do you think someone might buy it?
I really hope that one of my domains will be bought from us so that we can buy ourselves some kind of housing, for rent pay and buy some food & clothes. Mother, father & I worked all life... and russian bastards destroyed our flat'n'house in Mariupol and left on the street without anything.. I'am crying now becouse many troubles when you live in not your flat and not your city. Any work here. Any.

Best Regards
Tatiana
hi Tatiana

Swetha own your name in xyz ! offered for sale at 29,888 !
You should take some %percentage if she sold your name , and all your financial issues will be solved .

1677207471840.png

•••
Hello & Greetings from Ukraine!

@lovely4ever thx but @DNGear & few namepros members in march 2022 was help us to buy an used car and supporting our evacuation from Mariupol.

In addition @DNGear aka Swetha has helped (you might find proofs in Completed Domain Name Sales) our family more than once throughout the year.

in my opinion, it is not specific to demand something else from a person who, so, voluntarily helps

Best Regards
Tatiana

Last edited:
•••
Reactor.xyz sold for $45000 @efty.com

No further details please. Thank you.

Attachments

• Reactor.png
    Reactor.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 76
•••
hand regged - aiengineering .xyz & ready for sale

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here is .xyz sales from January 2023 from dnprices:

sex.xyz 2150 sedo - right now again on sale at sedo
zaxo.xyz 2499 dynadot - right now again for sale on dynadot
auction.xyz 4400 sedo (and an january 2022 it is sold for 4400 too ???) right now on sale for on dan for 121 000 buy now

Best Regards
Tatiana

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
encryptors.xyz standart renewall & blockchainhost.xyz

Last edited:
•••
Tamandua (animal name) xyz available for reg

•••
Looks like Coinmeta xyz might be underpriced (the .com is $800k)

•••
In December 26 received a request through the dan to sell the Purply.xyz for $2000. Buyer management airstack.io

I accepted the offer, but the buyer did not get in touch for two weeks. Then I received a message to the mail from him about the purchase for $1000. And I agreed again. It was March 2

Today they write that they decided to buy another domain.

I thinking they need domain for they site getpurple.xyz (registered on 22.12.22)

Last edited:
•••
In December 26 received a request through the dan to sell the Purply.xyz for $2000. Buyer management airstack.io

I accepted the offer, but the buyer did not get in touch for two weeks. Then I received a message to the mail from him about the purchase for $1000. And I agreed again. It was March 2

Today they write that they decided to buy another domain.

For this domain put the fix price again at $2000 and disable offer option and renew the domain for one more year .

•••
•••
•••
@DNGear please let us know - is it you sell this domains to endusers or this is not your sales?

Swetha, please read PM & write to me if it possible!

Few days ago hand regged aicreators.xyz & we hopes someone buy it or any my domain to help us stay a live and we not go back to Donbass

Best Regards
Tatiana

•••
CryptoJedi.xyz
great name for the crypto niche, feel free to message me for this.

Last edited:
•••
ryen.xyz looking to sell it - any chance?

•••
ExploreCrypto.xyz

Great domain to start a multi chain explorer website.
XYZ tld is tailor made for crypto niche.
Feel free to get in touch. (y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back