NameSilo

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hahaha congrats in advance

πŸ”œ

$ XX,XXX USD
$ XX,XXX USD
$ XX,XXX USD

Maybe you should consider to publish some kind of payment proof with your sales announcements so that those who doubt your sales will be able to catch more πŸ’€ just a well meant thought as this should actually not be a problem for you and I am sure many would appreciate it.

If you will do that, thanks in advance as well.
Its not enough she proves it to NameBio and DNJournal with her receipts? She doesn’t have to prove anything to anybody here.

•••
Its not enough she proves it to NameBio and DNJournal with her receipts? She doesn’t have to prove anything to anybody here.
Again based on nothing. A few posts ago you were saying that Afternic and Dan were "proof" even though they don't publicly announce their sales. Do you check anything before you post?

Maybe if her responses didn't arouse so much suspicion then nobody would be asking in the first place. You don't see this problem with others.

Take for instance the question about working with .xyz. someone that's doing well for themselves generally would laugh off such a claim as a compliment. But no, just an ill contrived tirade in response that reads the room exactly 0%, proving nothing and just another altercation to add to the growing list that arouses suspicions further.

Just being a bit more professional and having a little humility would go a long way to boost the credibility of the sales. Being nice and helping others and answering questions openly and honestly doesn't cost anything.

Most people will settle just for niceness even if one does keep ones cards close to ones chest.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Last edited:
•••
Exponential.xyz sold for $59888 @Afternic
Paramount.xyz sold for $45000 @Afternic
Primitive.xyz sold for $39888 @Afternic
Parasol.xyz sold for $29888 @Afternic
Moniker.xyz sold for $7888 @Uniregistry
Tokenomics.xyz sold for $2995 @Afternic

No further details please . Thank you.
Amazing u did it again and again !
Paramount (co) and (io) were avail under 20K but this buyer chose to purchase xyz for more than double the price ! Congrats!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Attachments

• 598AB3B9-7A3B-46A4-87F7-BBA02B64CC42.jpeg
    598AB3B9-7A3B-46A4-87F7-BBA02B64CC42.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 37
•••
OMG...it's still going. We do not understand their compassion and vigilance about our domaining community.
They are the torch bearers. We should pray for them to stay forever in .xyz threads.
A salute to naysayers.

1644308811864.png

•••
•••
Congrats Swetha! Keep them coming!!

•••
Bathsalt.xyz

Last edited:
•••
Its not enough she proves it to NameBio and DNJournal with her receipts?

I don't know if she proves it to NB / DNJ with her receipts (as she never told me that) but @DNGear herself as well @Michael from NB and @Ron Jackson from DNJ are welcome to confirm it if this is the case (if none of them will confirm it, then we can assume that these speculations will continue).

However, I think the question that people who have doubts about her sales is most probably not the question if the domain name - sales / - payments (incl. the comissions to the marketplaces) are technically really happen (according to WHOIS data and her posted screenshots (in exception to the one that says "Please allow 1-3 business days for us to verify the buyer's payment") it is obvious that they are happen) but the question what happens afterwards in some or many cases, I assume some may have the theory that these sales are an agreed show (with some of her buyers as most of them remain anonymous) for the price of the commision and that the money flows back afterwards, all to trigger real sales with time.

Because of that I still think some interviews with some buyers of her $ XX,XXX USD sales would be appreciated by the community but she is probably the only one who could arrange it.

She doesn’t have to prove anything to anybody here.

Of course not - but she is free to do so - and she posted some (kind of) proof already as we can see.

It is absolutely normal social behaviour that people will start asking for proof after a constant stream of publishing 5 figure sales, asking for proof in public space is nothing special, it happens all day long.

The DNS, the blockchain, payment providers, all is based on the concept of proof - so asking for proof should not trigger emotional negative replys.

•••
Who in the world is upvoting these?!
Did you miss the post in November about how the invisible upvote or down vote may become visible to perhaps top yes .top 1% or apprx 10,000 contributors?
To stay on top ic yes ib you have left lasting impression
BarterBuck and BartΓ©rBucks xyz not reg
Is not worth 2usd to someone?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Aww would you look at it

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't know if she proves it to NB / DNJ with her receipts (as she never told me that) but @DNGear herself as well @Michael from NB and @Ron Jackson from DNJ are welcome to confirm it if this is the case (if none of them will confirm it, then we can assume that these speculations will continue).

However, I think the question that people who have doubts about her sales is most probably not the question if the domain name - sales / - payments (incl. the comissions to the marketplaces) are technically really happen (according to WHOIS data and her posted screenshots (in exception to the one that says "Please allow 1-3 business days for us to verify the buyer's payment") it is obvious that they are happen) but the question what happens afterwards in some or many cases, I assume some may have the theory that these sales are an agreed show (with some of her buyers as most of them remain anonymous) for the price of the commision and that the money flows back afterwards, all to trigger real sales with time.

Because of that I still think some interviews with some buyers of her $ XX,XXX USD sales would be appreciated by the community but she is probably the only one who could arrange it.

Of course not - but she is free to do so - and she posted some (kind of) proof already as we can see.

It is absolutely normal social behaviour that people will start asking for proof after a constant stream of publishing 5 figure sales, asking for proof in public space is nothing special, it happens all day long.

The DNS, the blockchain, payment providers, all is based on the concept of proof - so asking for proof should not trigger emotional negative replys.
I take it you have never reported a sale. At both venues you have to provide receipts. At NameBio there is a form and you fill it out and attach proof. Same at DNJournal proof required to publish a sale. Amazing how people in the business years don’t know that reported sales at these places have to be proven.

•••
•••
•••
swetha are you single or taken ? :ROFL:
Alots of guys are singles and seriouse here at namepros ( includig me ) are looking for a nice good life partner ! 🀣🀣🀣

You will need to ask her hand from Google. :xf.cool:

•••
I take it you have never reported a sale.

That's correct, I have never reported a sale.
My goal is to report the highest sale of all time and until then I don't have time to report sales.
No further details please, thanks.

At both venues you have to provide receipts. At NameBio there is a form and you fill it out and attach proof. Same at DNJournal proof required to publish a sale.

Well, I was assuming something like that.
But since assuming is not knowing, I did not knew it - and thus my point that Swetha as well the two other members are welcome to confirm it, simply as a personal clarification to the community and to take some wind out of the sails.
It would not take much effort to do so ... but of course it's up to them, I don't care if they don't bother, it only amazes me.

Amazing how people in the business years don’t know that reported sales at these places have to be proven.

I can understand that this amazes you but for the reason I mentioned in the beginning, my business does not happen at these places.
It happens here.
Now.

•••
That's correct, I have never reported a sale.
My goal is to report the highest sale of all time and until then I don't have time to report sales.
No further details please, thanks.

Well, I was assuming something like that.
But since assuming is not knowing, I did not knew it - and thus my point that Swetha as well the two other members are welcome to confirm it, simply as a personal clarification to the community and to take some wind out of the sails.
It would not take much effort to do so ... but of course it's up to them, I don't care if they don't bother, it only amazes me.

I can understand that this amazes you but for the reason I mentioned in the beginning, my business does not happen at these places.
It happens here.
Now.

Your responses always put a smile
On my face! I’ll see you at the top!

Last edited:
•••
Well..I still maintain my stance on this matter..

"The person who says it cannot be done, should not trouble the person doing it"

•••
•••
Just notice that Sedo.com have set for .xyz as part from 'Sedo MLS' program
Never before

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back