Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@phantasmagoria

You should have changed the pocket price. It was undersold. Anyway congrats.

•••
•••
I agree, buyer got a great deal, I will use some of the $$ to reinvest now.
I remember you mentioning you own pocket. How much did you sell it for?

•••
I remember you mentioning you own pocket. How much did you sell it for?

For the very low price of $6888, it's one of those things in life where once you sell it you know you undersold but im happy for everyone involved. In my case I needed the $$$ for a very big change in my life coming soon so this is going to help greatly and add to what I already had saved.

I'm sure I'll see it one day sell for 5x of what I sold it for, but I can't look at things that way, especially if you look at the names I once owned. Either way I'm going to reinvest in other gtlds, I already have some and will renew for the same amount of time I did with xyz, who knows I might not have to wait that long.

I can honestly say I know what to look for now and I appreciate namepros and everyone involved in the domain game, at the end of the day I made almost 7K out of an initial investment of $1 so I can't complain.

Last edited:
•••
For the very low price of $6888, it's one of those things in life where once you sell it you know you undersold but im happy for everyone involved. In my case I needed the $$$ for a very big change in my life coming soon so this is going to help greatly and add to what I already had saved.

I'm sure I'll see it one day sell for 5x of what I sold it for, but I can't look at things that way, especially if you look at the names I once owned. Either way I'm going to reinvest in other gtlds, I already have some and will renew for the same amount of time I did with xyz, who knows I might not have to wait that long.

I can honestly say I know what to look for now and I appreciate namepros and everyone involved in the domain game, at the end of the day I made almost 7K out of a $1 so I can't complain.
Congrats! 🎉

•••
•••
Fortress.xyz sold for $59888 @Afternic
Otherside.xyz sold for $29888 @DAN.COM
Methodology.xyz sold for $7888 @DAN.COM
Hadron.xyz sold for $2995 @Afternic
Tenshi.xyz sold for $2995 @Sedo

No further details please. Thank you.

•••
•••
Otherside.xyz sold for $29888 @DAN.COM

Screenshot_20220321_134158.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Just a handful really.

Blogpost
EquityToken and its plural
E-governance
Egovernance
CryptoTokens
Texteditor
Labmade
CryptoBusiness

•••
•••
I noticed

R/e/b/a/s/e

.xyz sold (Dan ) and transferred after checking whois

I’d been watching and following the term recently.

Anyone here seller or know of price?

@DNGear was that you? I can’t remember who I saw had it listed on Dan before sale.

•••
I noticed

R/e/b/a/s/e

.xyz sold (Dan ) and transferred after checking whois

I’d been watching and following the term recently.

Anyone here seller or know of price?

@DNGear was that you? I can’t remember who I saw had it listed on Dan before sale.
I wasn't the owner.

Thanks

•••
Hi, where are the three letter xyz sales reports available? Thanks.

•••
•••
I am a globalplayer and it seems xyz does confirm it.

•••
•••
jedo.xyz
nadie.xyz

$2 auctions on Sav. Couldn’t resist

•••
.Game has its work out out competing against GG.

I wonder who'll be the first to get eSports.game ?
Absolutely no one is getting .game until price is 1/100th what it is now.

•••
Capital.xyz sold for $105k. So naturally I picked up:

CapitalLetter.xyz (and the plural)

🤪

•••
•••
Look on the bright side!

2ce22815227ea1f7c5d13faaac5eecb9.png

haha :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back