Dynadot

Your best domain name and why?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow/ showcase of best holding domains from both old and new gTLDs...

Why domain is great? Different peoples will have different opinions/ views on the reason.. Some refers to its estibot valuation, some refers as it is upcoming trend, some refers to its monthly searches, some refers its short/ catchy name etc.. etc...

So showcase your best domain here with it's reason.. Why you so feel ?
(Limit to only one entry with your best domain..)
Starting with me--

Although I have many more domains in different technology niche/ short names with nice estibot valuation and search results... If feel, "LiFiBroadband.com" is the best domain, this domain does not have any search results/ any valuation as such yet..

The reason is-- This is my first registered domain in LiFi (upcoming technology) sector which I am very much passionate about specially due to it's capability to transmit data over LED lights. So everyone will get internet over lights... M&M analysis also says that, this technology will show exponential grow in such a pace that, no any technology had done in past and will become 113 billion dollar industry by 2022.

This domain have some kind of bonding with me and I like this domain so much... I am sure everyone will have such kind of bonding / expectation with there some domain..

Showcase your best domain here with it's reason.. B-)
Over to you...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered courier.bike recently, which I think is half-decent.

I don't do much domaining now, I mainly register names for sites or apps I am making. This means that the names may not have great value on their own but if they go nicely with the site/app/venture then they form part of a more valuable package in a finished, developed (and after time, established) site.

lifibroadband.com is worthless today but if lifi broadband becomes popular then the name might have some value. It reminds me of WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) which I thought would become a huge thing when I registered a stack of WAP domains in 2000!

•••
For me, it's eCoupon.io, this domain is currently live with a website about hosting, domain, server coupons. It's the best for me because with this I can earn revenue and run a website in coupon market, especially in MMO, domain, hosting, website niches...I think so.

•••
For me, it's eCoupon.io, this domain is currently live with a website about hosting, domain, server coupons

Excellent example of adding a lot of value to a name! I have never made money domaining but I have made money, pretty good money, from developing sites.

•••
I registered courier.bike recently, which I think is half-decent.

I don't do much domaining now, I mainly register names for sites or apps I am making. This means that the names may not have great value on their own but if they go nicely with the site/app/venture then they form part of a more valuable package in a finished, developed (and after time, established) site.

lifibroadband.com is worthless today but if lifi broadband becomes popular then the name might have some value. It reminds me of WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) which I thought would become a huge thing when I registered a stack of WAP domains in 2000!

That's true.. Thanks !!

•••
For me, it's eCoupon.io, this domain is currently live with a website about hosting, domain, server coupons. It's the best for me because with this I can earn revenue and run a website in coupon market, especially in MMO, domain, hosting, website niches...I think so.

Thats nice !!.. I liked your domain :)

•••
I agree with you

•••
Just registered urbanlifi.com, hope it has a good value ! what do you think ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back