IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Show attachment 51416

MultiBillion-Trillion Dollar Industry.
  • Auto Makers
  • Manufacturers
  • Suppliers
  • Dealers
  • Repair Shop
  • Auction
  • Loan
  • Insurance
  • Accessories Shop
  • Service Shop
  • Consumers/End Users
And may be many more. One day hopefully everyone will be driving Electric Car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_car

Thanks

I absolutely love this domain, one of the best i've seen anyone post they've bought on this thread.
I do prefer electriccars com to the singular and see it's also for sale + the trademark for it but i'm sure they are expecting gigantic offers so you may be a good alternative for a company in the auto industry who won't pay up for the plural.

I am sure you paid up big for the name as it's a real category killer but whatever you spent i'm sure if you wait for the right buyer this can go possibly for low 6 figures or at least mid-high 5 figures IMO. Estibot puts it at $77k which for once I do think is a realistic end user price for the right buyer.

They need to get the overall costs down for electric cars to go really mainstream as most consumers won't go for them yet, but I know they are working on this, and cost of batteries have come down over the years etc.

Good luck!

•••
I absolutely love this domain, one of the best i've seen anyone post they've bought on this thread.
I do prefer electriccars com to the singular and see it's also for sale + the trademark for it but i'm sure they are expecting gigantic offers so you may be a good alternative for a company in the auto industry who won't pay up for the plural.

I am sure you paid up big for the name as it's a real category killer but whatever you spent i'm sure if you wait for the right buyer this can go possibly for low 6 figures or at least mid-high 5 figures IMO. Estibot puts it at $77k which for once I do think is a realistic end user price for the right buyer.

They need to get the overall costs down for electric cars to go really mainstream as most consumers won't go for them yet, but I know they are working on this, and cost of batteries have come down over the years etc.

Good luck!

Thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate it. Already received 1 low six figure offer so far which was not accepted. This is too early to decide anything. Current market share of Electric Car is only 2%. Almost all automakers pushes for more economical Electric Car .

I wanted to own something which has good current market presence and bright future. Electric Car is one of the best example for me which has good current market presence (2% market share) and very bright future. Technology gonna improve, battery life is improving and cost is going down. Almost every Automakers target by 2020 is to sell 1 model for $30,000 which is comparable to Honda Accord and Toyota Camry (pricewise) . Still long way to go, but hope is very positive. Plus Electic Car is good for environment as well because it leaves less/no carbon footprint.

Thanks

•••
Thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate it. Already received 1 low six figure offer so far which was not accepted. This is too early to decide anything. Current market share of Electric Car is only 2%. Almost all automakers pushes for more economical Electric Car .

I wanted to own something which has good current market presence and bright future. Electric Car is one of the best example for me which has good current market presence (2% market share) and very bright future. Technology gonna improve, battery life is improving and cost is going down. Almost every Automakers target by 2020 is to sell 1 model for $30,000 which is comparable to Honda Accord and Toyota Camry (pricewise) . Still long way to go, but hope is very positive. Plus Electic Car is good for environment as well because it leaves less/no carbon footprint.

Thanks
Nice SEO right there.

•••

Thanks

That's great to hear.

Well already a low 6 figure offer i'm surprised as it looks like you only just bought it but that's an incredible start for sure.

Yes it's likely to be a massive growth market, need to get the costs down for the average consumers but i'm sure they will make more progress on that soon.

Great domain!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@TERADOMAIN , Congrats on that Super name, you sure have a Midas touch bhai, Keep it up ..

•••
Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 1.22.23 AM.png

•••
Thaei.com
http://thaei.com
I got it from an expired auction because its like a typo of Thai and its a pronouncable 5 letter word, so could be brandable.

•••

SeniorLivingConsultant.com

WeedDepartment.com

•••
Just picked up:

M a i l O f f . com

Last edited:
•••
BitcoinWolf

BitcoinsStorage

In .com

•••
•••
helprobot/com ; caymanfunds/com won auctions today

•••
bought this one today too;

e G i f t b a g . com

•••
•••
super/c/e/d/i/n/g
trigono/m/e/t/e/r

Both .COMs. Both dictionary words!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Boxoffice

Dot

Net

~~~~~~~

OneColor

Dot

Org

~~~~~~~~

CloudDefense

Dot

Co

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
helprobot com - it seems like it was renewed by the previous owner (it was expiry type auction) and is no longer in my "won acution" list. I can only assume this reason. Am I right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back