IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
OBOSWT0.jpg

as Robo Bees

Last edited:
•••
How did you buy this name? NameJet had it listed as “public auction” (so it should have been open for anyone to bid) but there was some glitch in their system, so it was not possible to bid on it. Did you buy it through NJ, or at Name.com after there were no bids at NJ?

•••
How did you buy this name? NameJet had it listed as “public auction” (so it should have been open for anyone to bid) but there was some glitch in their system, so it was not possible to bid on it. Did you buy it through NJ, or at Name.com after there were no bids at NJ?
I bought it from Name.com..There were no bids on it.I missed FixSites.com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
HastaLaMuerte.com

Hasta La Muerte is a very common Spanish saying and wedding vow.

It means "Until Death."

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
how much did you pay for this name?

Sorry, I can't give an answer at this point as I'm trying to flip it. But I'll answer your question after the sale.

•••
•••
•••
Acquired a one word from 1996

Digitized.com

•••
•••
just picked up:

G e r m O f f . com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Affaires.org
(French for "Business")

•••
•••
•••
@Ravish Kapila Great presentations. So you make these in photoshop or use some webapp. Care to share ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back