Domain Empire

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LeafFinance.JPG

•••
•••
•••
Another batch...

Gingercrisp // dot // com (2006)
I totally love this one as a brand. Ginger is a great strong word and Ginger itself is a high level food. Add the Crisp and it's really sharp and memorable. Super ultra giant bonus is that it's actually a real thing. This is one of those names I feel like I just stole as nobody was paying attention! :)

CyclistForum // dot // com (2009)
I like forum names because I used to have a very large forum at the turn of the century .. it's actually what first brought me to domains .. I just wish I would have been more serious about domaining back then instead of waiting all this time! lol

ViralFocus // dot // com (2011)
Perfect name for social media agency who went to give the impression that using them will get their clients to go viral! :)

VetVille // dot // com (2009)
A no brainer alliteration domain for the very VERY profitable pet health industry

VendorWallet // dot // com
Obviously love this Crypto name. Not much will beat my PlatinumWallet domain .. but I certainly like this one a heck of a lot for a company that provides merchant services to companies who want to accept crypto in a similar way that they use merchant services companies to accept credit and debit card. 99% of Crypto names have no chance of selling .. I like my odds with this one! :)

FullVenue // dot // com (2009)
The software that manages entertainment venues in terms of seating and ticketing is actually a really big industry. Lost of money helping clubs and concert halls stay organised. This is pretty much the perfect brand name for that! :)

eqono // dot // com
Nice short 5L variant of Econo .. really a no brainer if you can get names like this for cheap! ;)

AxialMultimedia // dot // com (2003)
A cool name in the hot Media namespace!

420SW // dot // com
5L + 420 (Cannabis) + SW (SouthWest) = Really nice domain

BeforeYouWake // dot // com (2009)
I was on the fence at first for this "Saying" domain, as I think these types of domains will be very strong in the future. But admittedly a lot of them are worthless with no real use. I almost thought the same of this one .. but then thought this could work for both the sleep and beauty industry .. as well as possibly scheduling / personal organisation. Point being I'm not exactly sure .. but felt the saying is well known enough and is open ended enough to be worth something to someone, or at the very least, more than I paid for it! lol

Last edited:
•••
baas // 365 .com

(Blockchain As A Service)

•••
•••
Another batch...

Gingercrisp // dot // com (2006)
I totally love this one as a brand. Ginger is a great strong word and Ginger itself is a high level food. Add the Crisp and it's really sharp and memorable. Super ultra giant bonus is that it's actually a real thing. This is one of those names I feel like I just stole as nobody was paying attention! :)

CyclistForum // dot // com (2009)
I like forum names because I used to have a very large forum at the turn of the century .. it's actually what first brought me to domains .. I just wish I would have been more serious about domaining back then instead of waiting all this time! lol

ViralFocus // dot // com (2011)
Perfect name for social media agency who went to give the impression that using them will get their clients to go viral! :)

VetVille // dot // com (2009)
A no brainer alliteration domain for the very VERY profitable pet health industry

VendorWallet // dot // com
Obviously love this Crypto name. Not much will beat my PlatinumWallet domain .. but I certainly like this one a heck of a lot for a company that provides merchant services to companies who want to accept crypto in a similar way that they use merchant services companies to accept credit and debit card. 99% of Crypto names have no chance of selling .. I like my odds with this one! :)

FullVenue // dot // com (2009)
The software that manages entertainment venues in terms of seating and ticketing is actually a really big industry. Lost of money helping clubs and concert halls stay organised. This is pretty much the perfect brand name for that! :)

eqono // dot // com
Nice short 5L variant of Econo .. really a no brainer if you can get names like this for cheap! ;)

AxialMultimedia // dot // com (2003)
A cool name in the hot Media namespace!

420SW // dot // com
5L + 420 (Cannabis) + SW (SouthWest) = Really nice domain

BeforeYouWake // dot // com (2009)
I was on the fence at first for this "Saying" domain, as I think these types of domains will be very strong in the future. But admittedly a lot of them are worthless with no real use. I almost thought the same of this one .. but then thought this could work for both the sleep and beauty industry .. as well as possibly scheduling / personal organisation. Point being I'm not exactly sure .. but felt the saying is well known enough and is open ended enough to be worth something to someone, or at the very least, more than I paid for it! lol
Hi,
With your constant name purchase, am baffled that I don't normally see your domain sales report..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
NEXUSO.COM

nex·us
ˈneksəs/
noun
  1. a connection or series of connections linking two or more things.
    "the nexus between industry and political power"
    • a connected group or series.
      "a nexus of ideas"
    • the central and most important point or place.
      "the nexus of all this activity was the disco"

•••
Venom/usa.com
Mow/zilla.com
1/Pays.com
Juice/gy.com - Juice Energy
IXLG/com - ixl sounds like "I excel".
Clinicle/com - Small clinic, emergency room etc.

•••
•••
•••
MarlinFishingCharters.com

I sold MarlinCharters.com awhile back for a nice amount, with a little outbound. This one should do equally well or better. Tons of end users.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Most recent one for me - Hodlr.com

•••
iCoinToday.com: ICO and iCoin Daily News
eCoinTimes.com: Digital Coin Daily News

Brian

•••
•••
ztransfer dotcom
screenwear dotcom

•••
•••
Cryptolex.org
9-year-old domain with word crypto

VILL.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back