Domain Empire

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's another batch and some info! :)

ConnectingHumanity // dot // com (2009)
Just a massive marketing name in the communications, technology or almost any other space.

NoNextTime // dot // com (2008)
Another amazing marketing name that could be good for almost anything .. including motivational stuff .. but even better for presenting a "limited time offer" or something like that.

GrabTheBull // dot // com (2006)
A fantastic call to action domain shortened from the popular term "Grab the bull by the horns". Essentially it means "go for it".

Sucrate // dot // com (2006)
One word English. Associated with Sugar. Much more importantly also associated with Health/Pharma.

HouseOfKink // dot // com (2004)
I only have a handful of adult names .. but this one obviously makes a great brand.

AimHighMedia // dot // com (2005)
Apparently Media names sell quite a bit. I usually try to get single word prefix .. but this is easily a strong enough "single-term" to merit grabbing! :)

Azuja // dot // com
Nice, strong, clean, clear, 5L brand.

Yuffu // dot // com (2006)
Vuggu // dot // com (2006)
YaFix // dot // com (2010)

JustSuckIt // dot // com (2002)
Adult names can be call to action as well I'm guessing .. lol. But this could also be more of a taunt as well as opposed to overly adult in nature.

Hi, With your constant name purchase, am baffled that I don't normally see your domain sales report..
I've honestly just been extremely overloaded the last few months. Doing the lists (links in my signature) to share with all of you every single day (I missed one day over the last several months and that was while emergency construction workers were here tearing out my floors and walls). I actually have a full time job (nothing to do with the internet or domains). I walk little Steamie tons. I'm dealing with serious flooding in my condo. Plus I'm dealing with something else that is a lot of stress and paperwork I don't really post about openly (has to do with a past non-domain related side-project). Getting my NameCult blog up and running. Etc...

Plus the sales I've had, haven't been as interesting as the first few I reported (feels kinda boring just to report an automated Afternic sale). I'll try to post at least one soon. My bigger problem is getting my portfolio better organised and updating my inventory/catalogue on the various sales platforms. The names I'm posting here are actually from the other thread ("Domains You Won at Auction or Closeout") .. seems more people still post closeouts/auction wins here. I'm batching them in blocks and trying to limit to one post per page so as not to monopolise this thread! ;)

Are the dates when you bought them or something else ?
Just to confirm what @Haris already mentioned, it's the year the domains were created. I put the year because in my personal spreadsheet inventory I calculate age based on the next renewal date.

Last edited:
•••
Gamblers / Home / com

20 years old
Same name in .org (possible end user)

•••
upload_2018-9-2_15-36-3.png

.com

•••
•••
•••
asteroid /// express //// King
Future tech, space travel, astro mining, colonisation ....

•••
Already reported those in .co dedicated thread...

B/Data/ .co
Mega/Sale/ .co
Invest/Direct/ .co
Safety/Group/ .co

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Microfiber/Mop/ .com
Micro/Tools/ .net

•••
MobileSpray.com ( Almost 17 Years Old )

•••
PIXELACTION.com

Cool for graphics, videos, games, special effects, and a brandable play off 'pixelation'.

•••
455661 .com

Picked up here on NP for $X. I like the pattern.

•••
•••
•••
  • WalletBoard.com
  • PayOnArrival.com
  • FreelanceBot.com
  • CustomZoom.com
  • MathBug.com
  • BirthGuru.com
  • OrangeProfit.com
  • Telcio.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
BestCrypto.net

'bestcrypto' is regged in at least 35 extensions; thought I'd grab it in one of the top tlds.

•••
•••
imgreat.com (I'm Great)

Tycoone.com

Noshh.com

Glamarific.com

Coinomart.com

Gardenized.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back