Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
CentosHub
Chantful
AtmoBox
TotalCream
EdgeLogistic
LunaFlame

All in .com and approved at SH

Best,
Sohaib

•••
•••
•••
CentosHub
Chantful
AtmoBox
TotalCream
EdgeLogistic
LunaFlame

Best,
Sohaib
Nice domains! I see that your average listing price is around 6k for these domains. Are these all fresh regs? Did SH price your domains or did you ask for those high prices? Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
CentosHub
Chantful
AtmoBox
TotalCream
EdgeLogistic
LunaFlame

Best,
Sohaib
Hey Sohaib, when people say the domains are approved at SH do they mean standard or premium listing?

I have a few domains that I feel are better than some of those listed on SH as premium but have failed to get them approved as premium

•••
Nice domains! I see that your average listing price is around 6k for these domains. Are these all fresh regs? Did SH price your domains or did you ask for those high prices? Thank you!

The listing price is still withing the price range set by SH. I tried before to not set a price when I sent names to approval but if the name was auto approved thus skipping the standard approval process (when the name got many good votes of the expert reviewers) there is a price between 2000 & 2799 will be assigned automatically. So the support suggested if you want your name to get to get approved manually by SH team you should ask for a price above 2799 and that's what I'm doing.
All these names were drop reg.

If you need more info feel free to DM me

Best,
Sohaib

•••
Hey Sohaib, when people say the domains are approved at SH do they mean standard or premium listing?

I have a few domains that I feel are better than some of those listed on SH as premium but have failed to get them approved as premium

Premium listing.
If the name is not approved by SH doesn't mean that it is not premium.
You can send it to brandbucket instead

Best,
Sohaib

•••
•••
CentosHub
Chantful
AtmoBox
TotalCream
EdgeLogistic
LunaFlame

Best,
Sohaib
What does SH stand for?

•••
•••
•••
•••
wwwtoppr.com
wwwlectortmo.com
wwwtribunnews.com
wwwchapmanganato.com
wwwmanganato.com

$60 = X,XXX,XXX+

Last edited:
•••
•••
T h i n k Z e n i t h .com
T i t a n F i s t .com

.com and approved SH

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Shield.Apex.com
Now.Spec.com
Care.Inbox.com

All approved SH
Sohaib

•••
•••
mouseling.com

baby mouse or new mini tech device?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back