Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
https://dan.com/buy-domain/rambo.com?redirected=true

Unfortunately i don't own the domain Rambo.com, but having just registered what might be the best two word Ramboxxxxx.com domain a few hours ago, i figure i might learn from the real namepros here the possible ramifications I might run into registering/owning such a name?

While I don't personally know Sylvestor Stallone, a friend of mine from the past happens to be Clark Rambo. Clark happens to be very successful in his own right, but can anyone see the tm or domain police keeping him from starting his very own National pizza franchise?

I can't wait to hear the responses from the domain snob elite:xf.wink: That's if you have the balls to comment.

ps. YouGoRambo!

https://www.mensjournal.com/enterta...ylvester-stallones-idea-for-a-potential-movie

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Is Rambo making a film with Clark Kent about a pizza franchise?

•••
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Is Rambo making a film with Clark Kent about a pizza franchise?

Rambo's vs Superman's: The Pizza War

(Trailer by Gemini)

[Scene: A montage of explosions, fiery landscapes, and Sylvester Stallone, grizzled but determined, gripping a meat cleaver. Text on screen: Rambo. American Legend.]

Narrator (gravelly voice): John Rambo. He's faced down entire armies. Survived the jungle. But his toughest battle yet... is for your taste buds.

[Scene cuts to a bustling city street. A gleaming new pizzeria, "Superman's," opens next to a ramshackle joint with a faded sign: "Rambo's." Rambo glares at the line outside Superman's.]

Rambo (growling): Fancy name ain't gonna win this war.

**Cut to a montage of cheesy goodness: Rambo tossing pizza dough, his muscles rippling. Superman, in his civilian garb as Clark Kent, meticulously arranging toppings with laser focus. Customers cheering for their respective slices.]

Narrator: Rambo's got grit. Fresh, local ingredients. A taste of freedom. But Superman's got... well, super speed. And a secret weapon: his grandma's kryptonite-infused marinara!

[Scene: A confused customer takes a bite of Superman's pizza, his eyes widen, and he floats a few inches off the ground.]

Customer (muffled): Whoa... mama mia!

Rambo: (Sarcastic) Real classy, Supes. Spiking your sauce with glowing rocks?

Clark Kent (smug): Just a little "special ingredient" to keep things interesting, Rambo.

Narrator: This summer, two titans clash. One war. One city. Two very different pizzas. Who will reign supreme?

[Scene: Rambo and Superman stand face-to-face, a giant pizza oven between them. Sparks fly. Rambo throws a handful of dough at Superman, who deflects it with his cape. They charge!]

Narrator: Get ready for a slice of action you won't forget. Coming soon.

Last edited:
•••
I'm calling before the rush on this one @Chris Hydrick that was superb Man!! Did you do that yourself?

•••
I'm calling before the rush on this one @Chris Hydrick that was superb Man!! Did you do that yourself?

AI: Google Gemini

Prompt: Write a trailer for a Rambo movie about Sylvester Stallone vs Clark Kent in starting rival pizza franchises. A battle in business, Rambo vs Superman.

•••
AI: Google Gemini

Prompt: Write a trailer for a Rambo movie about Sylvester Stallone vs Clark Kent in starting rival pizza franchises. A battle in business, Rambo vs Superman.
Aww man well impressive but unfortunate. Scary actually

The prompt you gave, a seed from which sprouted binary creatives

•••
Does every bad handreg really require its own thread?

Here is an easy to follow "Rambo" domain value formula -

Take whatever amount you think the domain is worth, then multiply by 0. That is what it is actually worth.

Brad

•••

(Trailer by Gemini)

[Scene: A montage of explosions, fiery landscapes, and Sylvester Stallone, grizzled but determined, gripping a meat cleaver. Text on screen: Rambo. American Legend.]

Narrator (gravelly voice): John Rambo. He's faced down entire armies. Survived the jungle. But his toughest battle yet... is for your taste buds.

[Scene cuts to a bustling city street. A gleaming new pizzeria, "Superman's," opens next to a ramshackle joint with a faded sign: "Rambo's." Rambo glares at the line outside Superman's.]

**Cut to a montage of cheesy goodness: Rambo tossing pizza dough, his muscles rippling. Superman, in his civilian garb as Clark Kent, meticulously arranging toppings with laser focus. Customers cheering for their respective slices.]

Narrator: Rambo's got grit. Fresh, local ingredients. A taste of freedom. But Superman's got... well, super speed. And a secret weapon: his grandma's kryptonite-infused marinara!

[Scene: A confused customer takes a bite of Superman's pizza, his eyes widen, and he floats a few inches off the ground.]

Clark Kent (smug): Just a little "special ingredient" to keep things interesting, Rambo.

Narrator: This summer, two titans clash. One war. One city. Two very different pizzas. Who will reign supreme?

[Scene: Rambo and Superman stand face-to-face, a giant pizza oven between them. Sparks fly. Rambo throws a handful of dough at Superman, who deflects it with his cape. They charge!]

(Trailer by Gemini)

:ROFL: Chris, i'm starting this response laughing my ass off. Thanks so much! Actually i thought there might be a few comments regarding Rambo Pizza and TM violations despite one of my friends actual (true) name being Clark Rambo. Clark was a celebrity of sorts in that he was one of the original founders of the Rubber Ducky Condom company back in the eighties.

The fact Sylvester Stallone is Italian adds zero value:xf.wink: to the name Rambo Pizza, especially considering my buddy Clark Rambo is Jewish. Oh well, what's in a name? I guess I just wasted $10 on a name that has the real potential to become a BILLION dollar business:xf.eek:

You Go Rambo!

(Trailer by Gemini)

:ROFL: Chris, i'm starting this response laughing my ass off. Thanks so much! Actually i thought there might be a few comments regarding Rambo Pizza and TM violations despite one of my friends actual (true) name being Clark Rambo. Clark was a celebrity of sorts in that he was one of the original founders of the Rubber Ducky Condom company back in the eighties.

The fact Sylvester Stallone is Italian adds zero value:xf.wink: to the name Rambo Pizza, especially considering my buddy Clark Rambo is Jewish. Oh well, what's in a name? I guess I just wasted $10 on a name that has the real potential to become a BILLION dollar business:xf.eek:

You Go Rambo!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back