NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Sea Freighter

Brand Magia

(.COM's of course)

•••
Betshine.com
BrightNes.com
Didbet.com

•••
media-jane-logo.png

•••
•••
Hoiday/com

Matchle/com

Recepyo/com

•••
•••
•••
who did that design for you? can you refer please? great domain.
I make all my own logos with 3 things

- Vast collection of images
- Adobe Photoshop
- My imagination

Im an entrepreneur in Los Angeles with a background in marketing, branding, web design, graphics and sales.

Really appreciate the feedback!

•••
•••
CloudCorporations.com
CloudGranite.com
CloudIridium.com
CloudIsla.com
CloudSuperb.com
CloudTelepathy.com
CloudTitantium.com
CureItch.com

•••
•••
I make all my own logos with 3 things

- Vast collection of images
- Adobe Photoshop
- My imagination

Im an entrepreneur in Los Angeles with a background in marketing, branding, web design, graphics and sales.

Really appreciate the feedback!

any issues with royalty fees on usage of certain graphics like that girl in your logo? you didn't create that did you? I dabble in vector graphics myself when I'm bored plenty of readily available content we can all use to create our own logos. the question is if the original creators of these vectors maybe finds us using them. could there be any issues? lawsuits and such? I mean anyone can go on Torrent and .Rar and .zip websites to get some content easy enough.

•••
any issues with royalty fees on usage of certain graphics like that girl in your logo? you didn't create that did you? I dabble in vector graphics myself when I'm bored plenty of readily available content we can all use to create our own logos. the question is if the original creators of these vectors maybe finds us using them. could there be any issues? lawsuits and such? I mean anyone can go on Torrent and .Rar and .zip websites to get some content easy enough.

Over the years i have purchased tons of images, buy credits at stock image sites, etc. I wouldnt use copywritten images.

Glad you brought that up though.

•••
Over the years i have purchased tons of images, buy credits at stock image sites, etc. I wouldnt use copywritten images.

Glad you brought that up though.

the issue I have with buying stock is the limitation they put on usage. I mean yes you paid for it but then they tell you sometimes "oh you can't use it for this and that or show it to an audience of more than 10K."

What????????

well some of them anyway. back to handreg of the day.

not sure if I mentioned this already but.

HipsterMillennial.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Attachments

• demoshadow.png
    demoshadow.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 13
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back