IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cannafiveandime.com
Cannafiveandddime.com
Cannaflirt.com
Cannaflirts.com

Leafvet.com
Leafdoc.com
Leafwoof.com
Leafark.com

Yes ...I absolutely break the rules with a three!! Word domain. But in this industry the rulebook will go in the garbage, in my opinion.

•••
•••
•••
AExr69w.jpg

•••
Rabbitflooring.com

Easy to remember

Hard to forget in. com

Bought for reg fee

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
(dawtcom):

AboutHK

(About Hong Kong?)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Gibbon.info

Lol i had to reg something to get a dotster account for a purchase i made from a member on here.

Ill prob just end up giving this away rather than renewing

•••
Gibbon.info

Lol i had to reg something to get a dotster account for a purchase i made from a member on here...
No need. You can ask support and they will set up a new account for you for free. Ditto re all Domain.com registrars.

Last edited:
•••
I couldnt get hold of support. And their live chat didnt work. Was just a white page. Pretty useless

•••
•••
•••
.NET | Purchased for reg fee | Not usually a .net investor, however, the robot rental industry will be huge.
Great KW based brandable. The .com is 10 years old and the owner is likely wanting a lot.

Will look to flip quickly, so I am open to offers.

Logomakr_6XjPhO.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back