IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
unclaimedcoin-logo.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just hand regged ExoticForSale dot com

•••
If Miota really is the next big crypto currency, and I do see the majority of domains for it already registered, then I found a good one here I think.

MyMiota dot king

I decided to invest in some too. Let's see if it really does take off in 2018. Always said I don't want to miss another boat. :)

--- thanks for the INFO
I just got this one:
MiotaMoney.com

•••
Show attachment 76035
.com

- English dictionary definition of block lava: volcanic lava occurring as rough-surfaced jagged blocks.
- LAVA: Preventing event ticket fraud by using the blockchain – BetaList
- Sound like "Baklava" which I love :)

Question (smile)
what program do you use to create your logos ??

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I still can’t believe I just regged:

BRICOMANIA(ORG)

•••
•••
•••
--- thanks for the INFO
I just got this one:
MiotaMoney.com

I've had a $200 offer for MyMiota already. I am keeping hold of this one for sure.

•••
•••
what does it mean
In spanish, it means the name called of the hobby, job, and the art of construct the things by yourself, a dog house, a chair, a table, a garden, furniture, etc, there are a lot of shows and contests related to it. Furthermore, in spanish, each hardware store or DIY shop has a special section of “Bricomania”, to construct and assemble the furniture and things by yourself.

•••
what is miota ?

Currently the 7th ranked cryptocurrency. https://coinmarketcap.com/

From my understanding the smallest unit is actually known as Iota, similar to how the smallest unit of Bitcoin is known as Satoshi. This means the general term used at exchanges and for transactions from what I gather is a Miota (you trade in Miotas, not Iota). I bought some and it was referred to as Miota throughout the transaction.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back