Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Have to say I'm disappointed. This one got sniped while payment was "processing" through @Dynadot

Not sure why Dynadot transactions aren't instant like through other registrars
I just had this talk with Dynadot customer service. Though pricing is very competitive, orders can be very slow. I've seen slow service during the day, and late hours of the night. There seems to be no advantage of time of day as all hours can be slow. Customer service confirmed that some orders are "manually" processed, which seems like most.

PROTIP- Prepay your account. Keep at least $25 in there when you need a fast reg. My orders are processed instantly when my account is pre-funded. Tested this theory multiple times. Don't know if its supposed to work this way but it works as of this post. Not financial info, do your own research.

This post is also a reminder that even though this is a "Community" everyone is out for their own coin.
wolf of wall street GIF

Last edited:
•••
I just had this talk with Dynadot customer service. Though pricing is very competitive, orders can be very slow. I've seen slow service during the day, and late hours of the night. There seems to be no advantage of time of day as all hours can be slow. Customer service confirmed that some orders are "manually" processed, which seems like most.

PROTIP- Prepay your account. Keep at least $25 in there when you need a fast reg. My orders are processed instantly when my account is pre-funded. Tested this theory multiple times. Don't know if its supposed to work this way but it works as of this post. Not financial info, do your own research.

This post is also a reminder that even though this is a "Community" everyone is out for their own coin.
wolf of wall street GIF
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep this in mind. Much appreciated 👍

•••
OneOnc.com (Ideal for a company in the field of Oncology)

oneonc.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Also with all the twitter drama, regged these two:

SM.png

VL.png

F0ArP0HWIAI_YfJ.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Today I registered luxury.tech - let's see where this goes :)

•••
•••
•••
bionanoparticles *com
bionanoparticle *com
moleculetherapy *com

Last edited:
•••
Today’s grabs :)

TrustWorks // org

nice reg! Sold the same word but in singular form in early 2023.

i believe this is a nice word.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
ThreadsDeck.com (similar to TweetDeck.com, a subsidiary company of Twitter)

threadsdeck2.jpg

•••
PoolSlots/ com

MeetSoulmates/com

•••
•••
(dawtcom)

TMHolders

Last edited:
•••
•••
MonthlyUsers (*com)
PolicyActions (*com)
VoiceSimulators (*com)
SharedVaults (*com)

Last edited:
•••
net/pay/world
pool/your/money

in com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back