Domain Empire

1 & 1 threatens collections for 84 cent domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

drakeholm

Established Member
Impact
After Paypal couldn't deliver my fenit card I changed the address
Then they said they couldn't deliver unless my phone. number matched my. new address not the address they couldn't deliver to

Now bcoz 1 &1 couldn't charge that card they are threatening collections over one domain
84 cents for the domain 500 clamd for the lawyers fees. I was In surgery the week their invoices slammed into my imbox.

Every time.i logged on there was no option to not renew the name or cancel the renewal.
every customer service link goes back up to the same interface that locked me out the first time.

crooks
oh and their customer service link.only goes back to Same invoice .
Now I can't pay thanks to Paypal telling me to change my address to deliver the card then jerk my "security verification" after doing so.
Funny all my other mail gets there

I guess the Health Newsletters and alumni reminders and the phone bills have different mail carriers.

one more proof that doing PayPal will fk uP your life.

I saw the warnings about Paypal and 1 & 1 buy dismissed tthem. sure wish I hadn't. Don't trust 1&1 I wish I hadn't
And going to court will be fun

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Can’t really follow your long post.

Domain set to auto renew and payment method didn’t go through? Is that all there is to this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back