$1.99 .COM registration at one.com

NameSilo
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
$1.99 COM, ORG, NET, CO registration and transfer limit 10 per customer

One.com has a bad reputation on namepros:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/please-help-one-com-is-holding-me-hostage.1296028/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/one-com-super-terrific-experiments-to-manage-the-domains.1275688/

Reviews on trustpilot (with one and two star filter):
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.one.com?sort=recency&stars=1&stars=2

Their promotions and prices depend on the country:
https://www.one.com/en/domain/prices

When ordering, remove hosting from your cart:
1700470229924.png

If you are transferring a domain to them, disable whois privacy on your domain.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i got reged one. but had a hard time.
sms verification code not coming at all. so they dont activate the ac or domain.
you have to take a live chat, download their form, digitally signed it at smallpdf.com and upload again in the same chat window. than after 24 hours you get order processed and able to login.

•••
i got reged one. but had a hard time.
sms verification code not coming at all. so they dont activate the ac or domain.
you have to take a live chat, download their form, digitally signed it at smallpdf.com and upload again in the same chat window. than after 24 hours you get order processed and able to login.

but man those 5usd io transfers are tempting huh

•••
Last edited:
•••
I still don't get it ... all these reg or transfer promo is it 10max per tld or all combined.. are reg and transfr also combined????

•••
Yes ok, the are cheap.
But honestly, you can’t imagine how much time you will have to spend in paperwork and talking with support, about a bunch problems.
They are doing everything manually, so many things slip through.
There are no bulk actions, and no search or sorting option.
Also support is very rude

•••
Stay away from this company. Yesterday I started request for register domain. Paid and their form signed. Still they didn't registered this domain and today another one registered my domain. Waste of time!
same thing happend to me

•••
same thing happend to me
They claimed that this process was their system flagging due to a security check.. but that is completely wrong as it sounds. Why would every single person need to do this? How do they even function as a company with such an archaic, manual process? I think the better question is, how did they acquire one.com -- they are giving the domain a disservice.

Last edited:
•••
Doesn't seem very user friendly. Not worth the promo.

•••
transferred 40 domains & registered 7 also they renew your domains 1 month in advance yes they are not super smooth but you are not getting this price anywhere else right now.

looking for .info transfer deal if anyone know plz share

Last edited:
•••
transferred 40 domains & registered 7 also they renew your domains 1 month in advance yes they are not super smooth but you are not getting this price anywhere else right now.

looking for .info transfer deal if anyone know plz share

which tld did u transfer and how much?

•••
I'm unable to locate the .io transfer offer. Unfortunately, I considered it a fantastic deal, as some friends mentioned that its value varies depending on the country.

•••
scam-- i have order 2 time.. but not processes

•••
Hey ,
After 10 domain registration next domain not processed , one.com told pay full price for next around -$25
Screenshot (33)one.png

•••
Should I transfer my .io to one.com.
Need suggestions

•••
I just again connect chat ..... they say 10 domains limit.

very bad support staff. they don't know actual offer and system not stopping reg. or transfer 10 domains after.

•••
After transferring, my domains have a few years left until expiry, but the renewal date is in 3 months. Anyone seeing something similiar in the control panel?

•••
After transferring, my domains have a few years left until expiry, but the renewal date is in 3 months. Anyone seeing something similiar in the control panel?

Yes. I'm transferring away again after 45 days but will leave one to see what happens.

•••
Transferred my two .coms there, signed the agreement, received an e-mail noting it will be "activated" in under 24 hours, 48 hours passed and still nothing.

Unprofessional company, will transfer to another registrar and open a PayPal chargeback. I don't care about 4 bucks but this behavior which is unacceptable.

•••
Thanks God. I did not transfer my domain to one.com

•••
I am already told don't waste money and hardwork 🥲 , One.com not a good Company , no response on time , long process of verification 😕 ,
Just IGNORE it.

Jai Hind Jai Bharat 🇮🇳
Thanks God. I did not transfer my domain to one.com

•••
watch out guys, they also adds email hosting by force. you can just detached after order processed from your domain.

•••
I asked them about the renewal date and they replied with this:

It looks like you only purchased the domain name for the whole year and don't have an existing hosting plan which is what's referred to by the 3 months. As this is the case, you can disregard the "3-month" description on your invoice as it does not apply.
You will be invoiced for the domain's renewal next year.

•••
Transfers work fine but new registrations can be very slow (around 1 day). Also probably helped that I had verified account there already.
No limits that I encountered, but sadly .co promo does not work for my country.

Interface is clearly not friendly for domainers (no bulk actions).

Can't beat that price though ;)

•••
any trouble faces? 40 domains transfer after ?
limit I think say 10 domains ?

Can domain transfer other account ? (60 days before locking)

•••
I don't trust this company at all. I say be careful.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back