IT.COM

advice 15k offer received for io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

monotheist

Established Member
Impact
Received 15k offer for m/e/t/a/s/k/y.io Should I negotiate or wait for better offers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a great offer you should sell this and I have Defame.io

•••
my advice?

I used to get a $3k offer on metavyrs .com, when hype was big.

I did not accept, countered with higher offer...

Now, I still own the name,...

Last edited:
•••
Now, you would have an understanding what you should do! Of course, if I were you, I would have listened to the majority...

Or, you can research more about the client: the size of company, position on the company, country, nature, personality and more...

•••
Received 15k offer for m/e/t/a/s/k/y.io Should I negotiate or wait for better offers?
1708600879716.png

That was during the metaverse craze.

Here are the most recent .co sales.

1708601005904.png

And here are the most recent .io sales.

1708600952539.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Be CAREFUL with scams, I have never received a US$ 15k offer for any of my domains, not even ".com" single English dictionary words. Make sure you use escrow (or if it is through afternic / another service) go for it.

I've received a few awesome offers for some of my domains and the purported buyer never follows up. One even started an escrow.com transaction through godaddy and never transferred the money... I sold the domain to someone else already, and the offer is still there in escrow.com to this day as escrow.com refuses to cancel it (because it came through one of their partners).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back