Dynadot

discuss 2024 is the year of domain names.

NameSilo
Watch

QDomains

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I have noticed many good 💰 sales coming in the first month of the 2024.

Advance 🎉Happy Boom Domaining!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Well, I can't really disagree since I've had 2 $1k sales this month(both reported on NP) the only thing that would make it better is to find a buyer for my whole portfolio as I'm looking to transition away from domaining. A $70 - $80k would be ideal for that.

•••
You can’t predict a year of strong or weak sales by one month. Historically first and last month of the year produces more sales. I think uncertainty and global events will make 2024 about the same or worse than 2023.

Most of those sales are happening in one single niche which is not a sign of a strong domain market. Being realistic is better than being optimistic in the times we find ourselves in.

•••
You can’t predict a year of strong or weak sales by one month. Historically first and last month of the year produces more sales. I think uncertainty and global events will make 2024 about the same or worse than 2023.

Most of those sales are happening in one single niche which is not a sign of a strong domain market. Being realistic is better than being optimistic in the times we find ourselves in.
i just say Bitcoin is a good sign

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back