NameSilo

2nd Annual NamePros Rock Paper Scissors Championship

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello there fine folks

With the dog days of winter upon us, I feel it would be a great time to bring back the the NamePros Rock Paper Scissors Championship.

Last year, after a false start to the tournament, we had a great turn out and an excellent competition ensued to bring us the first ever NamePros RPS champion Trips O_o No Limit/Phil.

The rules will remain the same:

Each contestant will PM me 15 moves (rock, paper or scissors) for each match.

11 of those moves will be used in the game to determine a winner. The additional 4 moves will be used for sudden death overtime in case of a tie after the initial 11 moves are played out.

Depending on the turnout, we will follow with the same general format. A round robin tourney, best of three playoffs and best of five championship game.

The deadlines are going to be fixed this time around to Monday and Thursday
10pm PST.
---------------------------------

The deadline to register for the game will be Monday, February 23rd at 10pm PST. The first match will occur on Monday, March 2nd. I will post the groups and match schedules somewhere in between.

I will be contacting the original participants in the next day or two via PM to see if they want to return and of course will be accepting new players to the competition.

If you are interested to join and play, please leave a comment in this thread.

On a serious note: This tournament last a while. It took almost two months to finish the first one once it got going. Part of the excellent experience we had last year was, that with the exception of one person who quit after losing the 1st match, all the other players remained and competed hard all the way, even if they didn't have a shot to advance into the playoff, and stuck around to cheer on the those who did.

Please be sure that you can commit to the tournament so that we can have another great competition.

Thank you and good luck

--Kru

--------------

Confirmed Players

-RJ-
Lightning Blue
Mis Chiff
Lzy
Phil - (Reigning Champion)
Ssamriga
P-C
NotLikeYou
Xrvel
S~
Ross
Galel
Arjun
Bbrez1
HastyHost-Andy
Irieman
Jerlene
Mattias
Randomo
Usualcliche

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*checks Phil's postbit* :hehe:

Looks good on you Lightning Blue, Congrats :tu:

•••
Congratulations Lightning Blue!!

:tu:

•••
Congrats Lightning Blue - Trophy looks good on ya

•••
WoW. Thanks for the trophy !!! It is really priceless ( yeah, where you couldn't buy even you got much NP ;) )

•••
Just out of interest- where have the winners' trophies gone?

•••
Had noticed that myself when this site did its big upgrade.
I figured I'd wait until the dust from all the construction
settled before I asked about it. I guess now is a good time
for that. :D

•••
Your trophies are both locked safely away in the NamePros vault, with a team of armed guards providing 24 hour surveillance.

As soon as our upgrade is completed, we will carefully remove them from the vault and place them back on your profiles.

•••
I certainly would have to trust someone who has 6 stars,
"Has achieved greatness", and a trader rating of 229. ;)
I have no doubt I'll being seeing my beloved trophy again.
Thanks RJ. :D

•••
I certainly would have to trust someone who has 6 stars,
"Has achieved greatness", and a trader rating of 229. ;)
I have no doubt I'll being seeing my beloved trophy again.
Thanks RJ. :D

Isn't this the kind of blind trust that let Bernie Madoff to get away with his scheme for so long? Put the trophies on the phone so we can hear them and know that they are still alive. :)

•••
Your trophies are both locked safely away in the NamePros vault, with a team of armed guards providing 24 hour surveillance.

As soon as our upgrade is completed, we will carefully remove them from the vault and place them back on your profiles.

WoW I feel very honored that my trophy will be on the NamePros guard in NamePros vault. :alien:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back